Crown TV

Scott Carlin in Rancho cucamonga
Scott Carlin in Rancho cucamonga
1 review RANCHO CUCAMONGA, CA

Laptop

Twice I took my laptops in to get them repaired. The first time, the electrical plugs didn't work, and second for a keyboard. Both times I paid him up front. This first laptop I never got back. He told me there was nothing I could do about. I accepted that. The second laptop had water on it. He took my money and returned it to me as unrepairable. I bought a keyboard for it and asked him to install it. He wouldn't. I would definitely think twice about ever going to this shop. (unless you were planning on getting rid of the item anyway. (and yes I was pretty stupid for going back twice.)