R-S TV

FEZ
FEZ
5 reviews Anaheim, CA

TV

i was looking for a guy that could fix our TV for cheap, and i ran into an internet ad. i called them, they came to my house and fixed the TV in 30 minutes and only charged up on the labor. they were great i would recommend them to all that need their TV fixed.

Sasha in Riverside
Sasha in Riverside
7 reviews Riverside, CA

TV Repair

I remember calling this company on a Monday, and I had my TV repaired by that Wednesday. I was very impressed with the in-home service. The technician researched my specific TV before coming to my home, and had my 52" TV working in about an hour.