Carolina Shelving And Mirror Inc

Closet & Storage Solutions
1965 Bee's Ferry Rd Charleston SC 29414
HomeStars  >  Closet & Storage Solutions in North Charleston  >  Carolina Shelving And Mirror Inc

Review for Carolina Shelving And Mirror Inc

Danielle in Charleston
Danielle in Charleston
6 reviews Charleston, SC

Put up shelving

It seems that the builder who built my home was big on closets! The sad part is he wasn't careful about the shelving he used. One evening I heard a thud and it was my Master bedroom closet all over the floor. I could have cried! My neighbor recommended I call Carolina Shelving as they are known to be affordable. The call was very pleasant as the installer looked at my shelving and said that it was good material, but not installed properly. He recommended a few more shelves, but in essence he reinstalled my original shelving properly. I was very pleased with his work and the proof comes in that my closet has not fallen down again. Eventually I am planning on doing some built in shelving and I will be calling Carolina Shelving to do it!