Almost & Perfect English China Discounted

China & Cookware
6767 Santa Monica Blvd Los Angeles CA 90038
HomeStars  >  China & Cookware in West Hollywood  >  Almost & Perfect English China Discounted

Reviews for Almost & Perfect English China Discounted

greeneyedbarbieinGardena
greeneyedbarbieinGardena
6 reviews Gardena, CA

Completed my collection

I went to this shop to purchase some new china, to replace some pieces that were old and chipped. This store has the best people for customer service. The selection had the best as they deal with only the best high-quality china. I found the most beautiful pieces that complimentated my pieces beautifully from Italy imported. I went home to put them in my display set and everyone has just raved about it. I highly say that you visit them for all your fine china needs.

Kim in Gardena
Kim in Gardena
6 reviews Gardena, CA

China set

This shore has the best customer service. I went to this shop to purchase some new china. Though the selection was not vast, they deal with only the best quality china. The set I selected was the Hutschenreuther set which is a Blue Onion porcelain tableware from Germany, one of the most beautiful ones around. When I brought the set home, I put it away without opening the box because I didn't want anything accidental to happen to them. About two months later I dragged them out for a special dinner with several VIP guests. I opened the box and carefully inspected each piece and was extremely dismayed to discover that three pieces were chipped and one was slightly discolored. I immediately called the store and asked them if I could make an exchange for the damaged pieces. I thought I wouldn't be able to because most stores have a 30 day return policy but they were able to pull up my invoice and they said fine. I drove up there the same day and was able to exchange the pieces without any hassles. The dinner ended up being a smashing success and I have Almost & Perfect to thank for it.