Sheppard's Air Rescue Air Conditioning

Larry in Brandon
Larry in Brandon
1 review Brandon, FL

Total System Rejuvenation

Their promised "Total System Rejuvenation" was to include "Check and spray/brush the evaporator coil" and "Check the air filter; clean or replace as necessary." They did neither of those things. Their only concern was to try to sell me a UV-C lamp for $2,700.
I went to the Internet and bought a can of special spray for $49.00 to clean the evaporator myself, and a UV-C system for $200.00.

The air filter is not expensive, but it was part of the promised deal; and when I complained to another guy at Air Rescue he told me that the "Total System Rejuvenation" did not include replacement of the air filter! I checked their web site today (http://www.4airrescue.com/air-conditioning/tsr-checklist/) and saw that I was right so it's time to write some reviews.

I have checked every single "Review Guideline" and this satisfies all criteria. If you think it does not, please PLEASE tell me which Guideline it violates, okay? Are we to offer only GOOD reviews, is that it?