Larry's quoted almost twice as much as another company but we went with Larry's because they represented themselves as more careful and skilled and we wanted a more professional job. When we complained about the sloppiness, Larry himself told us that our home was not a "Home and Garden" home. See pictures.1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
- Approximate cost of services:
- What could this company do to improve their services?
- Make notes during final quote review to ensure that things mentioned on the fly are done. Discuss expectations with client more clearly. Find a way to communicate about problems in a less confrontational manner.
- Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
- Ask a potential contractor how disputes will be handled.