I used to shop here quite regularly, I own a 30 gallon freshwater tank and a 90 gallon saltwater tank and even though the prices were outrageous I shopped here because it was local. Over the years I've seen all the good staff deteriorate and all that's left is the rising prices and moody owner. After 10 years of shopping here I've moved onto better prices and friendly service at J&L Aquatics. It's sad as I wanted to support my West End business but I just can't line this womans pockets anymore.0 of 0 people found this review helpful.
- Approximate cost of services:
- What could this company do to improve their services?
- More competitive pricing instead of rising them every 6 months and treat staff better to keep them around.
- Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
- It's a pretty store but you'll be sorry for paying these prices.