Over the past couple of years, I have had all of my furnishings reupholstered, refinished, and even brought in some jumk-find pieces that have turned out absolutely gorgeous! For less than the price of brand new, not nearly as well made furniture as I could buy in a furniture store, I have a beautiful dining room set, gorgeous living room set, brand new sofa designed to my specifications, my great grandfather's hand carved lions head recliner looking better than new, my grandmother's chaise lounger looking like something out of an art nouveau film, and a number of junk store chairs that have been transformed into unique (and comfortable) treasures. Ann and Dave are wonderful to work with, as is their entire staff. I would not hesitate to do business with them, again, and would highly recommend them to anyone who wants to turn shabby pieces into something beautiful and useful, or create an entirely new piece from scratch. Great staff, great service, and very knowledgeable.0 of 0 people found this review helpful.
- Approximate cost of services:
- What could this company do to improve their services?
- Nothing. Excellent services! Great fabric selection!!
- Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
- Reupholster/refinish vintage pieces to get some use out of them and turn them into the attention grabber in your home! They are usually better made than the stuff you buy in stores these days. And what a great way to recycle!!