I'm very unimpressed at the moment, at least based on what I expected from the reviews I'd read about this company. We dealt with Veli himself. After about 6 quotes, they were nowhere near the cheapest, but you pay for quality, or so we thought. Beyond the up-sell attempts, and lack of patience in answering the questions of our elderly neighbours (who were getting their connected driveway done as well) the actual work had its share of problems. First, everything was at least 3 weeks behind what we were told ('no later than October' meant November), so things finished a month later than we were told. Maybe we can chalk that up to uncooperative fall weather though. Second, and far more disappointing for us there were a few minor issues. I've called and emailed, and of the two issues, one got a really shabby band-aid solution that is already showing through (5 months later) and the second has been completely ignored. 9 months to deal with these issues and we're still waiting. Amazingly the little patchwork they did was before we would pay, then when we did pay, based on the idea that most of the work was complete, that's when the communication stopped. The kicker was when I drove down the block and saw that they had done a driveway about 10 houses down, yet didn't have the time to come fix ours. The main part of the work have been fine (after 9 months), but if you're going to be paying Mancuso's above average pricing, you'd better be getting better service and attention to detail in return. UPDATE: It's now been over a year, their patchwork has proven so bad that a weed is now growing through the asphalt, and even though I continue to call, they will take my information, but have not called me back once since I paid them 11 months ago. The main driveway is fine, but their attention to detail, willingness to correct problems and respect for customers have me profoundly disappointed1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
- Approximate cost of services:
- What could this company do to improve their services?
- Attention to detail, and respect the customers. This might only be one instance, but they were chosen based on a reputation, and they haven't lived up to it at all.
- Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
- Don't pay until everything, and I mean everything, is done
- Company Response:
- Unfortunately we are not aware of this. Im not sure who you have been making bi-weekly calls to but no one in our office has received any of the calls. Please contact our office and speak to Cinzia at 416-743-4041 so we can pull up your information and settle this issue. Thanks