Asbestos and Lead removal is not a process for "do it yourself" weekend work. Lead in the home is a leading source of lead poisoning for children; as lead paint flakes off from commonly-touched surfaces such as window and door sills. Older bathtubs can have lead in the porcelain as well. "De-leading" a home, and removing asbestos from insulation, floors, and shingles requires a professional contractor; inhaled asbestos can cause serious respiratory complications.
Oops! Nothing was found for your search.
- Do you know the company's phone number? Enter it in the search bar.
- Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
- Remove words from your search e.g. Plumbing instead of Plumbing Services.
- Browse all categories