Recent Reviews in Toronto

416-638-3442
955 Wilson Ave
North York
M6P 1W4

Dave White Heating quickly came to our house when our original furnace failed. The weather was chilly, so they made a point of making our job a priority. While they were here, they also fixed a part on our Central Air Conditioner. A very honest reliable team!

Cargo Cabbie Toronto movers.jpg Cargo Cabbie Professional Movers
647-478-5422
1126 Dundas St.East
M4M1S1

Cargo Cabbie deserves a 10 Star rating and more! From the first e-mail request till last box unloaded from the truck in to my new home, the service provided by Javier and team was nothing more than "EXTRAORDINARY"! Theresa at the office followed up with me at all times to make sure all details of my move were accurate to avoid and minimize stress on moving day. On the day of my move, the crew arrived right on tine and prepared with all the equipment , a clean/spotless truck and big smiles. Nothing was damaged and this is only because of the professionalism and care provided by the team. I am extremely satisfied with the exceptional service provided by everyone at Cargo Cabbie. Ps: Will definitely call you again soon for our cottage move coming soon. You guys are the best in the city!

Certified Renovantage Contractor Seal.png Black General Contracting
416-546-2286
731B Avenue Road
Toronto,
M5P2J9

From our first initial visit with Andrew, to the end result, we were very impressed with Black General contracting. Andrew was able to provide us with ideas and insight into our project that helped guide us to make an addition that is both functional and attractive. He was able to stay within our budget, and was very fair with any add-ons that we decided on. His crew were friendly, considerate of the neighbours and tidied well each day. Aside from a few little loose ends, the job was done in the time frame provided. The workmanship was fantastic. We've had so many compliments on our new space! We'd use Black General Contracting again and have recommended Andrew and his team to many friends.

Apr 16, 2014, Etobicoke

A Perfect Pick Locksmiths
416-429-0075
Toronto

Our shed door became locked from the inside, and John from Perfect Pick Locks was very personable and professional to deal with. I appreciated that he had a rate per half hour, compared to other places I called that could not provide me with any answer as to how they would calculate the total amount I could be charged. John was able to pick the lock for us and offered to make new keys for it for a very reasonable rate as well.

Company Response:
Thanks JWL for letting others know about our service. We've seen these locksmith services advertising a $25 service call. Funny how they never do tell you what that money covers. In most instances they pull a bait and switch on you. They bait you in with a ridiculously low service call rate but when their work has been completed and you are presented with the bill, it's much higher than you ever expected to pay. We have, and always will be transparent in the charges associated with the services we provide. You as our client deserve to know what your costs will be. We feel that it's just good business.

Apr 16, 2014, Richmond Hill

90Day-Badge-3.png Home Inspections 4U
416-909-6467
18 Hanover Court
Richmond Hill
L4C8L5

This was a second home inspection conducted by Yuri for us. The first time we had a Premium inspection with thermal imager. That inspection revealed lots of defects that could not be seen otherwise. We were very grateful to Yuri for his professionalism and when we found another house we called him again. Once again his service was "top-of-the-line". A thorough report explained in detail all the issues that were identified by Yuri. Thankfully this time they were mostly related to maintenance. Hiring Yuri for home inspection means money well spent. Thank you Yuri for a great service!

Company Response:
Thanks Anton for the highest rating and for your kind words. It was my honour to conduct a quality home inspection and I'm happy that this time it all worked out well for you. I wish you all the best in your new home.

Apr 16, 2014, North York

Maple.JPG Maple Window & Eaves Cleaning Inc.
M6B3C9

I was delighted with the work done by Maple Inc. My screens and windows were left clean and sparkling. The eaves troughs were repaired and cleaned out after the damage done by the winter storms.Everyone was polite, reliable and thorough.

Baydoun Appliances Baydoun Appliances
(905)826-0171
MISSISSAUGA
L5C3j1

Mark can install a microwave into anything! Our house is over a hundred years old and my husband had tried to install the microwave for hours. I emailed Mark and he responded to my messages during non work hours, came to our house very quickly and did an excellent job very quickly. Thanks so much!!

img001_thumb[1].jpg Master Drain & Water Works 416-910-3599
416 910 3599
MISSISSAUGA
L4Y3G8

Vitaliy delivered same day service to unclog my main waste pipe connecting to the City's sewer pipes. He used a power auger to clear a path and then reviewed the pipe's condition with a camera. Two root penetrations were discovered, in addition to old trap technology outside that is causing issues. Unfortunately this means that more work is required to resolve the issues but he did a great job so far. His quote and final fee were bang-on and I would recommend his services.

Kasa Bella
416 908 6381
TORONTO
M6E1B8

Rodrigo is excellent! He was fantastic to work with, very professional and has excellent skill. He gave great recommendations on boarder and tile layout. He met our tight deadline. The job went quicker than he expected and he gave us a discount at the end of the job which I thought was quite honest. I have received many compliments on the tile work in our kitchen. I wish all of our kitchen renovators could have been like Rodrigo.

ExpressRooter Plumbing
1-888-233-2660
750 Oakdale Rd, Unit 61
M3N2Z4

I was impressed right away when this company answered the phone and had a plumber at my house 90 minutes later. Andrei was polite, organized and answered all my questions about three plumbing issues in my home. He even offered suggestions on issues that I didn't even ask about. The burst pipe work was completed quickly and the price was reasonable. If you need a plumber I highly recommend this company.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!