Categories :
Hours:
Office M-F 8:00-5:00 + 24hr Emergency

Omni Basement Systems

Company Profile

As a certified Basement Systems dealer, Omni Basement Systems is a basement and crawl space waterproofing company providing state-of-the-art basement waterproofing systems. Drying wet basements, or waterproofing crawl spaces is our business - it is what we do everyday. Fully licensed,insured, and member of the BBB. Our nationally backed warranty stands above our competition and gives our customers reassurance that our products and services will meet all needs and expectations.

more...
Servicing:

Acton, Ancaster, Arthur, Brantford, Burlington, Caistor Centre, Caledonia, Cambridge, Carlisle, Drayton, Dundas, Dunnville, Elora, Eramosa, Fenwick, Fergus, Flamboro Centre, Fort Erie, Georgetown, Glanbrook, Grassie, Greensville, Grimsby, Guelph, Hagersville, Halton Hills, Hamilton, Jarvis, Kitchener, Lincoln,Milgrove, Milton, Mount Hope,Nanticoke, Niagara Falls, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Oakville, Oshweken,Palmerston, Paris, Pelham, Port Colborne, Port Dover, Ridgeway, Rockton, Rockwood,Selkirk, Simcoe, Smithville, St. Catharines, St. George, St. Jacobs, Stevensville, Stoney Creek, Thorold, Wainfleet, Waterdown, Waterloo, Welland, Wellesley, Woodstock

Reviews for Omni Basement Systems

Apr 10, 2014, Milton

I had an old sump pump without a battery backup system and figured it was time to invest in a proper system to protect my basement. Omni installed the Super Sump pump with Battery backup system . I am very happy with the project and very impressed with the work the team did. The installation looks great and the install looks perfect. The ice guard and buried landscape cover really make the install look clean. The team cleaned up the work area and all and all I would say they did an A+ job. I would be happy to refer your services to anyone looking for a basement project.

Mar 19, 2014, Ancaster

We recently moved into a new home and came across serious water damage and leakage in the basement. We sourced a few companies and went with Omni because they promised to do the job from the inside of the house without having to destroy all the outside landscaping. The technician's were pleasant, fast and knowledgable. Our basement is dry and we are very satisfied!

Jun 21, 2013, Burlington

My basement flooded twice this spring in heavy rains and after 22 years of a completely dry basement I was discouraged. I saw Omni Basement Systems at the Hamilton Home Show and liked what they suggested. I had them in for a quote and received excellent materials in the mail about there system and guarantees. It turned out I had a second crack/leak in my laundry room that was also fixed and the technician was quick and cleaned everything up and at a great price too.

Mar 01, 2013, Stoney Creek

We were only three weeks away from selling our home and moving into a new place. Much to our dismay there was an early warm spell of weather and the melting snow and rain caused water to come into our laundry room through the foundation wall. In the five years we had been in the house we had never had a drop of water in the basement and this happening three weeks before our closing date was a nightmare. We called Omni and they sent out a salesperson the next day. At first they were not sure if they could get the work done in time as they were fully booked for the next month, but true to their word on the website as being flexible for real estate transactions they reshuffled their schedule and were able to complete the work a week before closing. We were able to give the new home owners a transferrable warranty and knew that we were leaving our old home in great shape and guaranteed not to leak again. The crew were helpful, courteous and left the work area as clean as they had found it. I am glad that Omni was there to help us and I would recommend them to anyone with water issues in their basement. Thanks Omni!

Feb 25, 2013, Hagersville

I am glad that i got Omni basements to come in and take a look at my basement we had some water coming in from somewhere and they came in and made our basement waterproof and less to worry about because our basement was half finished and we are working on getting it completely finished. Thanks again guys for helping us out!

Feb 21, 2013, Burlington

Our salesman, Keith was very knowledgable about what needed to be done for our job. The crew was excellent and cleaned up after they were done and made sure we were satisfied before they left. Omni also called a day later to follow up.

Feb 11, 2013, Oakville

my basement flooded about 2 years ago (first I had window installed wrong ,then furnace leaked a lot of water) and I had to remove laminated floor I had there. I saw an ad in the flyer about onmi basement flooring and other services and called for an estimate. It was priced quiet high, but considering my basement history and excellent warranty on the floor , I gave them the job. they were punctual, accurate, and fast, but missed leveling of my floor, so when their product was installed some areas were much higher then others. I contacted the company again , Peter examined the problem and send installer to correct it the next day. overall I am very pleased with the service and the product.

Feb 09, 2013, Hamilton

AMAZING service! I was concerned with costs and amount of work to be done, They answered it efficiently and made us feel like we can do this sooner rather than later! they are still guiding us via email as to final plans! OMNI are truly the best!

Jan 21, 2013, Hamilton

Keith was excellent in coming over to review the issues, we had unfortunately uncovered some extra cracks, and he was quick to come by assess and give a quote for the work. The repair guy Dave was awesome, friendly and made sure the work was done, and wasn't upset at me for watching a bit how the process was done and answered my questions. Will for sure recommend Omni to all i know!

Oct 01, 2011, HAMILTON

We had a crack in the basement and the assistant used a special technique to not only fill the crack but go through the back of the wall to the floor install a drainage system so any future water flow would not come through our wall - it would drain down through the floor. That was about 5-6 years ago and we've never had a water problem since. They also recommended a flooring contractor to level our floor - Slab lifters - they lifted the basement floor to level it.

Company Response:
Thanks for your review Michelle. Omni Basement Systems uses patented products, and fool-proof methods, of keeping your home dry, the best way possible, in each of our customer's homes. Have a great day!

Company Profile

Products & Services

Products
Waterproofing Solutions, Crawlspace repair, Dehumidification products, and Unique Waterproof Flooring Systems. Authorized dealer for Foundation SupportWorks and Nationwide Reinforcing, both of which deal with bowing walls, and foundation issues.
Services
Basement Waterproofing, Crawlspace Repair, Foundation, and Bowing Wall Repair. Mold Prevention, and Waterproof Basement Finishing Products.
Brands
Basement Systems Products, WaterGuard, TripleSafe, CleanSpace, The Reinforcer, Wall Anchors, ThermalDry Flooring Systems
Styles
Waterproofing
Specialties
Waterproofing, Crawlspaces, Foundation Repair, Basement Environment Specialists

Credentials & Financial Information

2003
-FREE WRITTEN ESTIMATE -VISA, CHEQUE, CASH, (ASK ABOUT OUR AVAILABLE FINANCING OPTIONS)
Licenced Contractor, fully insured, with $2 million liability.
Hamilton Chamber of Commerce, CFIB, Better Business Bureau (A+ Rating!), CBCB
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
Our WaterGuard systems has a Lifetime Warranty, that is transferrable, and nationally backed.

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!