TorontoGranite.com is your one-stop shop for luxury stone surface applications featuring granite, Caesarstone and Silestone quartz, marble, and glass materials to suit all of your needs. We are a direct importer and a full service company providing unique and individual stone and glass applications for residential and commercial settings.more...
Southern Ontario Region
Reviews for TorontoGranite.com
New counter tops in our kitchen! TorontoGranite was all around good to work with. We visited their showroom and actually liked a particular slab of granite from there right away. We still looked at several other companies, researched them, as well, including checking their complaint history with the HS. TorontoGranite had an 10 rating! They were competitively and fairly priced. Very professional. Slabs of granite were beautiful, as well as their showroom. Very pleased with the company and installers were wonderful. Took the time to do things right. Would recommend this company to others!0 of 0 people found this review helpful.
I was very disappointed with this company, which I hired this past spring. The quote was fine and installation date was prompt. However, the measuring of our existing countertops was not done correctly and in the end, the counters don't sit flush with the cabinets. They have since taken steps to make the discrepancy less noticeable— better than before but still far from perfect.There were gaps between the counter and the wall which they didn't caulk—I assumed this would be part of the installation. My dishwasher was put back in a crooked way. Parts of the sink I ordered through them were missing and I had to have my plumber wait while those parts were delivered, although they were delivered promptly. Overall, my experience with this company was not great, although they have taken some steps to rectify some of the problems.0 of 0 people found this review helpful.
- Approximate cost of services:
- Company Response:
- Erika, Thank you for your review. I’m sorry that we fell short on your expectations of our services. As you can see from our past and future reviews we are passionate about our work and strive to satisfy all of our customers to perfection. We are also humans and we do make mistakes from time to time and we deal with them until the customer is completely satisfied. This is the way it should be done, No? We spoke shortly after you had originaly had posted a "1" rating for us on Homestars. You were kind enough to allow us into your home to inspect the job. During my visit we went over every concern you had written and found only one issue with the install and fabrication. Your existing end panel was 1/8’ longer then the flush countertop you had requested. I suggested we replace the panel with a new thinner panel which was covered by us and replaced within a couple of weeks. We agreed this was the best solution and we proceeded with this resolution. Please keep in mind, I don’t want to sound like we are making excuses, but your home is an older home with extremely crooked walls,had existing tile backsplash on the wall, and a shady IKEA cabinets install. The rest of the issues I believe were from false expectations and a lack of customer knowledge about our services. If we remove your old countertop and a piece of the poorly installed old cabinetry falls off, we will try to fix it so that we can install the granite but we are not cabinet installers and we may not have the tools to re-install it to your satisfaction. As part of the contract we are not responsible for cabinet modification or reinstallation. However the installers did reattach the piece that fell off to the best of his capability as a courtesy. All customers should make sure their cabinetry is properly secure and installed before purchasing a new granite countertop. We are also not in the tiles trade. There was a slight gap between your countertops and the previously installed tiles and it is your or your contractor's responsibility to fill as per our contarct. We are not tile setters and we do not provide grouting or caulking services. Finally, you requested a cutting board from the leftover material from the sink cutout during the installation of your countertops. Unfortunatley, these cutouts routinely get tossed out and there was no more material left over from your slab to make you a cutting board. We also advised that you cannot use a marble cutting board but a matching quartz one would be cut and polished for you at no additional charge. You declined this offer. We still did make you not one but two cutting boards from a similar marble and it was delivered to your residence with no charge. We always recommend for customers to order the cutting board ahead of time so we can prepare it for you on the day of install and make sure there is enough material to cut it. We are sorry that we did not meet your expectations. We do not agree with your old or revised rating but this is your right as a customer. We are comfortable that we did everything within our means to serve you like we do every other customer. If you or any potential customers reading this review have any other questions feel free to call me directly at (905)602-7077. Erika, also if you are in need of a countertop in the future we would be happy to work with you again and hopefully make you feel better about working with our family!
Pros: -Quick appointments for measurements and installation. -Wide variety of choices at the warehouse to choose from. -Price was decent. -Installation was quick and the installers seems to know what they were doing. Cons: -On installation day took along time to arrive but they came even after hours. -Backsplash was the wrong size and had to be re-cut. Not a big deal. Overall, I would use them again and I would recommend them.0 of 0 people found this review helpful.
This is the second time we have used Torontogranite.com. Both installations went well. This time around the installers were nice, courteous and generally passionate about the job. However, we had some issues during the day of our install whereby we could not get an estimate for when approximately during the day the installers would come. I called several times to confirm a time, but only received an email back once to say they could not guarantee a time, only that they would come sometime in the afternoon. My wife was home the whole day waiting, and only at 5:00PM did anyone come. If we had known they would come at night my wife would not have to take the whole day off work. The issue was not that they came late, but I did not get any response from the office staff to give me an estimate on time., even after several emails and calls during the day. The only follow up I got from the office was to make my final payment.0 of 0 people found this review helpful.
We recently met with Bob at Toronto Granite to replace our kitchen countertop. Bob was very helpful in our selection process and recommended a beautiful Bianco Antico slab which worked well with our dark cabinets. When we went to the warehouse to view the slab, we met with Johnny who was kind enough to move many stones and pull out our piece so that we could see it in its entirety. This was much appreciated, as many other distributors would not go to this extra trouble! The install was done by Marcus, whose work was incredibly professional. Marcus was very detail oriented and definitely a perfectionist. Needless to say, we were extremely happy with the entire process and final product. We would recomment Toronto Granite to anyone that is looking for top rate products and service at an affordable price. Thanks again to the whole team at Toronto Granite!0 of 0 people found this review helpful.
- Approximate cost of services:
I’m very pleased with the installation and quality of work, of my new counter tops. It’s look great, professional work and delivery on time . This work was part of a complete kitchen renovation. TORONTO GRANITE supplied, cut and installed the countertop; as well they installed the sink. My new counter tops made a piece of art in my home. Family business you run, treated us fairly, good prices and good workmanship, you also made us feel like family. I would highly recommend Toronto Granite team without a doubt will use the company's services in the future.0 of 0 people found this review helpful.
We decided to go with Toronto Granite to replace the kitchen and ensuite countertops with granite. Our decision was primarily based on price - they seemed to have fairly competitive pricing. In general, we were pleased with the experience. We decided on Black Galaxy granite and found their pre-cut granite countertops to have smaller flecks of gold - we wanted larger flecks. So they sent us to a few granite wholesalers to look at giant slabs and we were able to find a slab that we liked - and there was no change in price. We removed the laminate countertops ourselves. The installation went fairly smoothly - although there was an issue with one of the smaller pieces - which they had re-cut. We had an issue with the edge profile on one section of the countertop. They had another crew come out and attempt to fix it. It was better, but didn't match the rest of the countertop perfectly. They offered to re-install a new piece, but it was too much hassle for us to coordinate the time for the re-install - so we decided to leave it as is - its a small section and you'd only notice it if you are being picky. Overall we were pleased with the service and quality for the price.0 of 0 people found this review helpful.
Toronto Granite did a great job installing my countertop. After getting the run around from Dixie Marble I was so glad I found this company. They were quick to respond to emails and price requests, answered all my questions and came out to measure right away. I would highly recommend them to anybody looking for a new countertop.0 of 0 people found this review helpful.
- Approximate cost of services:
I did a lot of research, and was not let down by Tempo Tech. Good price, great install (needed some tweaking, but they had no problem returning to make it right).0 of 0 people found this review helpful.
My experience with Toronto Granite.Com overall was good. I thought the business was very well managed. I got to select my granite before I put down my deposit which made me feel more comfortable of the purchase. The staff was polite. The installer was on time. There was a little issue with my counter while it was being installed. The bottom of the edge where meets my left side of stove was about 2mm short, and was filled with pink epoxy. I still paid the balance of the full amount to the installer and requested the store to fix the problem. The guy did come and fixed it in less than an hour. The result was very good. Because of this little imperfection, I give them 9 out of 10. I will still recommend Toronto Granite.Com to anyone who wants to buy new counter tops.0 of 0 people found this review helpful.
The reviews on this page are the subjective opinion of the Author and not of Home Stars Directory Inc.
TorontoGranite.com is your one-stop shop for luxury stone surface applications featuring granite, Caesarstone and Silestone quartz, marble, and glass materials to suit all of your needs. We are a direct importer and a full service company providing unique and individual stone and glass applications for residential and commercial settings.
Products & Services
- We specialize in kitchen granite, quartz, marble and glass countertops, bathroom vanity tops, custom fireplace surrounds, floor inlays, wall coverings, tub surrounds, tables and other natural stone applications.
- We also offer professional waterjet cutting, polishing, and installation of prefabricated and custom granite countertops. We can also waterjet cut the granite to the exact dimensions of your home so you can install it yourself. TorontoGranite.com can facilitate all of your natural stone needs. We can create everything from custom countertops and vanities to fireplace surrounds, to custom floor inlays. Whatever your imagination can conceive, we can create. Please contact us today for a free estimate.
- Caesarstone, Silestone, Diresco, Samsung, Zodiaq
Credentials & Financial Information
- YEAR ESTABLISHED
- NUMBER OF EMPLOYEES
- PAYMENT METHOD
- Debit, Credit Card, Cheque, Cash
- LIABILITY INSURANCE
- WORKERS COMPENSATION
- WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED