Category :

GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control

Company Profile

more...
Servicing:

Greater Toronto Area: Toronto, Scarborough, North York, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Vaughan, Pickering

Ajax, Oshawa, Mississauga, Aurora, Newmarket ,Bomanville

Reviews for GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control

Show:

Apr 06, 2014, Stouffville

Had Troy come out, he was a great guy, showed up on time, explained everything and did the job! Left a one way door on the roof where there was an opening. He will come back and remove this one way door, and seal it up. Would use him again if we needed this type of services.

Apr 02, 2014, North York

Called and spoke with Troy after a roofing job uncovered a potential problem. He was knowledgeable and talked me through my options. Kevin arrived at my door a couple of hours later. Also very friendly and knowledgeable, Kevin explained what he was doing and what I should expect, He answered all my questions and told me I could call anytime if I had any additional concerns. Great guys and great service! Thanks!

Mar 31, 2014, Toronto

Having to call an Exterminator for rodents is not a pleasant experience, but Kevin and his crew make it as pleasant an experience as it can be. The rats did come back in a few months and Kevin came back to address it. That is why I called them in the first place and why I would recommend them, because it may take a couple of tries. They are a company that will step up and not just take your money.

Mar 25, 2014, Toronto

Thanks to Troy who solved our problem with squirrels in the roof. He came out several times to address the issue, took his time and was able to solve the problem for us.

Mar 07, 2014, Toronto

We had an animal under our roof making a lot of noise and damaging the ceiling. Troy from GTA Wildlife answered my calls (twice) and gave me good advice. Then he came out on short notice and installed a door to let the squirrel out and keep it out. He really knows his business and gives great advice.

Mar 04, 2014, Toronto

I have worked with Kevin in the past and knew him to be very knowledgeable, friendly and conscientious...so when we saw what we assumed was a cockroach, I didn't hesitate to call GTA. Very rapid response time, explained what was being done and why.....very helpful, and willing to do follow-up to make certain the problem is dealt with properly...I will (and have) recommend their services to friends and strangers alike....another top notch job

Feb 26, 2014, Toronto

After hearing noises in the basement walls we feared a rodent infestation. We called Kevin at GTA who was extremely responsive and showed up within 24 hours. He took the time to explain the problem and the solution. Kevin was extremely knowledgable, responsive, accountable and reliable. I would not hesitate to recommend GTA for any pest control issues. Kevin made frequent follow up visits until the problem was eliminated. GTA is a model for all service provides to follow. Keep up the great work!

Feb 19, 2014, Toronto

We live in a semi-detached house. The next-door neighbours have a squirrel problem--and now we do too! Today the squirrels moved over to our porch roof. Called GTA in a panic and spoke to Troy. He could not have been more friendly or helpful, and was very kind. We managed to get the neighbours, who didn't want to pay and were procrastinating, to allow Troy to come and do the necessary work on their house (we're paying, of course). He came very quickly (within a couple of hours at most), managed to deal kindly with both the neighbour and with me, and as far as I can see, has done an excellent job. He patched the entrance holes, installed a one-way door and encouraged us to call back if there are any problems. I saw two squirrels with nest-building materials heading back to the hole they had made, and then heard them scrabbling to get past the one-way door. Haven't heard the horrible scuttling and gnawing noises since, so I think GTA Wildlife Removal has done the job. I would recommend the company to anyone for excellent work performed cheerfully and courteously at a fair price. Thank you again, Troy!

Feb 18, 2014, Bolton

On December 7, 2013 I contacted GTA Wildlife removal and Pest Control about a chewing noise in my wall. Mr. Diamond made an appointment with me to come and take a look. That weekend Mr.Diamond showed up very promptly at 8:00am in the morning just like he said he would and proceeded with his investigation. As he entered the attic he said he saw indications of mouse droppings and disturbed insulation. He indicated that they tend to use the insulation for their nests. He said this was a typical situation and he would be able to fix the problem in a couple of months. After a few applications of this new product from France that his company uses he garenteed me that the problem would be resolved, and if it wasn't he would return free of charge. Mr.Diamonds knowledge of his product and his faith in it was most assuring and he indicated that the product was well out of reach of my pet toy poodle Vinnie. It has been 2 months now and the mystery chewer is gone. THx GTA your awesome.

Feb 11, 2014, Vaughan

We had a mouse issue, and Kevin from GTA was our hero. He suggested multiple visits within the warranty period to ensure our issue was being resolved properly and efficiently. Great service, care for your home, and very friendly. A+++++

Company Profile

FULLY INSURED BY WSIB GOVERNMENT LICENCED. Humane removal and professional repairs from animal entry of Racoons, Squirrels, Birds, Pigeons, Rats and Mice, Skunks, Bed Bugs, Roaches, carpenter Ants, Pavement Ants, Spiders, Silver fish and more. Unmarked pest control vehicles available upon request for discreet service. Over 20 year experience within Toronto area - we serve North York, Scarborough, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Mississauga, Brampton, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa. Hamilton, Burlington Woodbridge, Concord

Pest Control: (416)896-6883

Wildlife Control: (905)884-9203

Products & Services

Products
The products we use are controlled by government regulations and are deemed safe when used in the manner prescribed. It is our strict rule to follow these guidelines to ensure safety.
Services
Pest Control and wildlife removal services: racoons, squirrels,Skunks birds, rodents, mice, rats, ants, carpenter ants,crawling insects.
Specialties
Humane Wildlife removal and Professional Gov't. Licenced Pest Control Insured and fully covered by Workmens safety insurance board.

Credentials & Financial Information

1993
written warrantee
All forms
Government, Operators, Structural WSIB
Structural Pest Management Association.
Fleming
Estimates Provided
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!