Categories :
267 Patterson Street Newmarket , ON L3Y 3B5
Owner/Manager:
robbie fraikin
Hours:
Weekdays mainly, but whatever is needed.

RAAKSS renovation solutions

Company Profile

HI. Im Rob owner of RAAKSS. My love for renovation started when i was 15 years old. After spending 15 years perfecting my skills, I then spent 10 years as the head tool tester for Canada's largest retailer. I am now back doing what i love the most.
Specializing in Decks, bathrooms and household renovations, RAAKSS performs quality work.
For more information about us, and to browse some pictures of past project, please visit our website at www.raakss.com

more...
Servicing:

Based in newmarket, i will service pretty much anywhere within 60 Kms. or so.

Reviews for RAAKSS renovation solutions

Show:

Mar 27, 2014, Bradford

Review has Multiple Versions 1

Robbie did a partial bathroom renovation for me. He gave some good suggestions for improvements over the existing structure. He took the bathroom from studs to ready for paint and tiles (which I did). He was on time and completed the work in the time frame he initially quoted. Very good work quality, too.

Jan 03, 2014, Toronto

RAAKSS completed a full renovation of our bathroom last summer. It is a very small bathroom, but they worked with us to squeeze extra space out of it. We were happy with the final result and it looks great.

Nov 04, 2013, Toronto

Robbie and his team recently did a complete renovation of a bathroom in our home. We found his company on Homestars.ca and once again were pleased that we used the site to get info on suitable contractors. Robbie visited the house and after looking at the job gave us a detailed written quotation and an expected start date should we decide to use his company. We liked his matter of fact approach and decided to go with his company. He arrived to start the job in the time frame he had originally given us and proceeded with the demolition in a very tidy manner. They cleaned up well at the end of each day which made the process very easy and painless. He is a contractor who knows his job very well and can go ahead without much input from the client. We were very happy with the finished job which was finished without interruption in the two weeks he had told us it would take. We would have no hesitation in recommending his company for any job you are intending to do.

Oct 18, 2013, TORONTO

We had Robbie at the house previously to work on many different renovations around the house (including three full bathrooms), so when it was time to redo the kitchen, we knew who to call. Robbie had to strip the entire kitchen bare, put down heated floors under the new hardwood, install all the cabinetry, pot lights (in our 100 year old house - quite difficult sometimes), hook up and install all appliances, paint trim and walls, tiled backsplash, built a custom light box in breakfast room etc. etc. Kitchen came out great. Robbie only works on one job at a time and the cost is always what his estimate says. He is extremely reliable. We will definitely hire Raakss again.

Oct 05, 2013, Old Toronto

We were looking around for a new kitchen and went to Home Depot, Lowes, & Ikea. Looked on the net and found RAAKSS Kitchen & Bath close by our house. Made an appointment (although you don't really need one) and met with the owners. It was so great to have two people that really cared about what we were trying to do, instead of bored employees at mega stores. They took an interest in our concerns and bent over backwards to help us achieve our goal. They have great suggestions & are very knowledgeable at their craft. Even 3 to 4 phone calls a day from us didn't deter them. Their products are top notch and the choices were unbelievable. Our kitchen is spectacular and we have RAAKSS to thank for that. We could not be happier.

Mar 01, 2013, North York

Robbie and his team just finished our bathroom renovation for us this week and we’re very happy with the results. His price was competitive, he got the work done on time, and started the project when he said he would. I’d definitely recommend them and use them again in the future

Feb 17, 2013, TORONTO

I contacted at least 15 bathroom renovation companies though Homestars to retile my shower floor.Robbie was the most competitive on price, professionalism and service. I would definitely use him again and recommend him to friends and family. He's really busy, so if you have a small job like mine, it may take a while for him to fit you in, but the wait is worth it. A++!

Jan 21, 2013, Markham

We paid a visit to our friends home and was simply amazed by their renovation that we just had to get ours done. After that, we called Robbie immediately so that we can get our work done on our washroom. Again, everything was completed on time, according to budget, and to our complete satisfaction.

Jan 01, 2013, Toronto

Robbie Fraikin from RAAKSS did our complete live-in bathroom renovation during two weeks in Nov/Dec 2012. We found him through a couple of excellent HomeStar reviews and we found them all to be true! He gave us a reasonable fixed labour budget and a set timeline and kept both exactly. He and his apprentice Chris did a beautiful job and discussed all questions with us that came up during the complete gutting and redoing of the bathroom including moving one wall, complete dry-walling, insulating the outside wall, redoing the electrical for new light fixtures /exhaust fan and moving the shower/tub fixtures; plus of course installing a new shower/tub, vanity and tiling. Since this is our only family bathroom in our semi-detached house it was very important to us that the work would be done on time and with as little dirt and disturbance as possible. Robbie’s work hours perfectly fit into our busy family-of-five schedule. We loved his friendly manner and can definitely recommend Robbie. Everyone in the family enjoys the new bathroom very much. Thank you, Robbie! (approx. cost below includes labour and building materials; we supplied fixtures, tiles, vanity etc.)

Nov 25, 2012, TORONTO

I brought Raakss in to quote on a basement washroom overhaul. The previous basement washroom featured a navy blue jacuzzi, terrible tiling, and no actual walls. I brought several contractors in to quote, and the Raakss team was both the most cost effective and most confidence inspiring team I met. I followed up with referrals as anyone should, and every review (like on homestars) was glowing. Robbie and the Raakss team proved to be the perfect partners for this reno. I knew sort of what I wanted, but didn't necessarily have the perfect plan in mind. Robbie walked me through the job and made smart recommendations throughout the project. We found areas to cut additional costs and to save time throughout the work. I had some issues with some of the tiles and fixtures I had ordered, and the Raakss team was flexible and understanding, re-arranging the work schedule to accomodate someone else's mistake. Throughout the job, the communication was excellent and fast. I always felt like I knew what was happening, and almost a year later, the work stands the test of time. I have already referred many friends to Raakss, and I'll continue to use them for major projects I have again in the future. Thanks to Robbie & Chris, who I will absolutely work with again in the future.

Company Profile

Products & Services

Products
All residential renos
Services
Basement, Kitchen and bathroom design and build

Credentials & Financial Information

1 year guarantee on workmanship
Cash or Cheque
PROJECT RATE
Our rate is 65$ Hr. Which includes our guarantee and all the equipement needed to the job right.
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
1 year on workmanship

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!