Category :

Reliance Home Comfort

Company Profile

more...
Servicing:

Windsor, London, Sarnia, Chatham, Sudbury, North Bay, Thunder Bay, Brantford, Niagara, Kitchener, Waterloo, Guelph, Halton, Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville, Brampton, Mississauga, Toronto, Kingston, Richmond Hill, Etobicoke, Sault Ste Marie

Reviews for Reliance Home Comfort

Show:

Apr 23, 2014, Mississauga

Adam S. was very professional and organized. Excellent job. He left the site as clean as it was before he started. I will recommend Adam to my friends. Thank you for great service.

Apr 23, 2014, Oakville

Our 27 year old hot water tank died last night. Thanks to Nick B and Paul F. FAST, EFFICIENT, KNOWLEDGEABLE and COURTEOUS service received by both gents! Thank you RELIANCE!

Apr 23, 2014, Maple

Had nt got water for 2 days and was upset. However I had a service guy named Wes. He was a pleasure, helped me out to solve the problem in a professional and timely manner. Reliance needs more employees like him.

Apr 23, 2014, Brampton

We had no hot water in our home as the tank broke down and called Reliance to fix the issue. They responded immediately and sent over a technician, Saleem MALIK, who was not only helpful but resolved the issues quickly. He is very knowledgeable.

Apr 22, 2014, Stoney Creek

Bill R and Wes R were very professional, thorough, and organized. Excellent job! They left the site as clean as it was when they began the job. Amy was very helpful as well.

Apr 22, 2014, Espanola

We decided to upgrade to a tankless hot water system , upgrade our central air and furnace.. Nauss Plumbing and Heating , based out of Sudbury, were contracted out to do the work .. Derek, Marcel and Adam did an awesome job .. Very professional ..all 3 jobs done in the same day !! I would HIGHLY recommend this company and these 3 men to do the job anytime !! .. Thanx Reliance for all the help !!

Apr 22, 2014, OrlÉans

I had to call Reliance Easter Monday morning because I no longer had hot water. Called at 9 am & by 11 am the water tank was fixed. I have never had service like that before. A BIG thanks for the prompt & great service.

Apr 22, 2014, Markham

Noticed a leak at the bottom of our hot water tank and called to schedule an appointment. Technician, Wesley Lloyd, stopped by and immediately noticed the problem, replaced our plastic fitting with a brass one, and the rest is history. Thanks a lot for the speedy service, Reliance.

Apr 22, 2014, Brampton

Darius Chichgur came over to my home from Reliance Home Comfort to help me choose a high efficiency furnace and A/C. Darius took the time to explain the package to me and my wife in detail and we were very happy with Darius' efforts in getting us the right kind of equipment for our house. I will recommend Darius to my family and friends. Whenever I have to change my furnace and A/C in the future, I will definitely call only Darius again. I also appreciate the efforts put in by Harry & team for the installation. Thank you.

Apr 22, 2014, Markham

Ringo Lau was very prompt, courteous and explained everything and showed where the problem was. He was extremely careful about emptying our water tank. The estimate I received was close to what I paid, the only change was the cost of the part. Thank you Reliant for making us a priority call.

Company Profile

Reliance has been delivering high quality home comfort products and services for over 40 years. Specializing in furnaces, air conditioners and water heaters, we provide our customers with peace of mind and are with you every step of the way. When you choose Reliance, you’re choosing one of the largest HVAC providers in Canada, with over 1.2 million customers and growing. You can expect your call to be answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. With one of the largest networks of licensed technicians in Canada, we respond to over 400,000 service calls each year.

Products & Services

Carrier, Goodman, Rheem, Amana, Smart Air, Rinnai

Credentials & Financial Information

Cheques, Cash, Credit Card, Pre-Authorized Payment
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!