Category :

Reliance Home Comfort

Company Profile

more...
Servicing:

Windsor, London, Sarnia, Chatham, Sudbury, North Bay, Thunder Bay, Brantford, Niagara, Kitchener, Waterloo, Guelph, Halton, Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville, Brampton, Mississauga, Toronto, Kingston, Richmond Hill, Etobicoke, Sault Ste Marie

Reviews for Reliance Home Comfort

Show:

Apr 06, 2014, Barrie

Jonathan was courteous and I liked being called before he arrived. That night our hot water heater was leaking from the tap. Lucky I got up in the night to discover the mess in the laundry room! My husband was able to fix it but he called the problem "a rookie mistake". No problems since.

Company Response:
I'm sorry to hear this Lea and will be sure to share this with the team. Thanks for taking the time to provide this valuable feedback. ~ Rich

Apr 05, 2014, Brantford

Installer joe petitti team member 2310 was very professional, courteous and efficient. the hot water tank installation and old tank removal went very well. He checked and double checked everything he did and made sure new tank operated efficiently. Good job Joe..great service Reliance

Thanks very much for sharing this experience Mike. We appreciate it. ~ Rich

Apr 05, 2014, Kingston

I recently purchased a new furnace with Reliance. I had a lot of questions for my sales rep., and she was very patient with me. (Thanks Shannon!) She did the research that I asked and solved my problems. I also did my research... Reliance had the competition beat on price by about $1000. Furnace install was professional. Ian was an expert at his craft and he went beyond the call of duty. He told me his work philosophy is "to install it like you were installing it in your own home". Furnace is working great.

Company Response:
Thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort and for taking the time to share your experience. I will pass this great feedback along to Shannon and the entire team in Kingston. Thanks again. ~ Rich

Apr 05, 2014, Waterloo

Woke up Friday morning to no hot water. Called Reliance around 3 p.m. and was told that someone would be here between 4 and 8 p.m. that evening. When John called ahead, he asked what the specific problem was so he brought in the equipment he needed. He was courteous, helpful and friendly. We had hot water again that evening. Very impressed.

Company Response:
Thanks Sandra. We are very glad to hear that this issue was resolved quickly and to your satisfaction. Thanks for choosing Reliance Home Comfort. We value your business. ~ Rich

Apr 04, 2014, London

Ed (#8255) called in advance before attending our home today, which was appreciated. He went above and beyond by repairing an issue with the hot-water tank, which was not scheduled. He also offered valuable information on how to maintain our equipment, specifically the drainage system attached to the furnace, A/C & central humidifier. He is a very knowledgeable, professional and friendly Technician.

Apr 04, 2014, Brampton

Richard from Reliance came by very soon after the call and solved the issue shortly after that. He was very polite and a pleasure to do business with. Thanks Reliance!

Thanks very much for sharing Zed. We appreciate this feedback. ~ Rich

Apr 04, 2014, Mississauga

I had problem with warm/cold rental water heater and problem was solve by very nice person Gurmit. He was very polait and helpful. He explain me the function of my equipment and maintain. Thank you very much Barbara

Company Response:
Gurmeet is certainly one of our best Barbara. Thanks very much for taking the time to share your experience. ~ Rich

Apr 04, 2014, Harrow

Ian Employee # 0217 called 1/2 hour before he showed up. Fixed my furnace, was very neat, polite, and a very good worker . I was very happy with his service today

Thanks so much Janice. We appreciate this feedback. ~ Rich

Apr 04, 2014, Georgetown

Mathew called to say he was five minutes away to come look at why our hot water wasn't working and within two hours he had replaced our hot water tank with a new one. Great customer service that was friendly, courteous and a great job! I would highly recommend Reliance especially if all service men were as good as Mathew!

Company Response:
Wonderful news Kristine. Thanks for choosing Reliance and for taking the time to share this experience. We appreciate it. ~ Rich

Apr 04, 2014, Hamilton

Just wanted to say thank you to Ivan, Ross, and Kyle for your fast, friendly and efficient service in getting a new furnace and a/c installed in just 1 day!

Company Response:
Thanks for choosing Reliance Home Comfort Saxel. We appreciate your business. ~ Rich

Company Profile

Reliance has been delivering high quality home comfort products and services for over 40 years. Specializing in furnaces, air conditioners and water heaters, we provide our customers with peace of mind and are with you every step of the way. When you choose Reliance, you’re choosing one of the largest HVAC providers in Canada, with over 1.2 million customers and growing. You can expect your call to be answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. With one of the largest networks of licensed technicians in Canada, we respond to over 400,000 service calls each year.

Products & Services

Carrier, Goodman, Rheem, Amana, Smart Air, Rinnai

Credentials & Financial Information

Cheques, Cash, Credit Card, Pre-Authorized Payment
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!