Category :
Jerry Throuvalas
Hours:
Mon - Sun by appt.

ElectroPro Services

Company Profile Electrician About Us ElectroPro Services is a full service Electrical Contractor providing quality, professional electrical service to residential, industrial, commercial and agricultural clients in Toronto and the surrounding area. From new construction projects to wiring upgrades and lighting retrofits. From maintenance agreements to service repairs, our qualified and licensed electricians ...

You Might Also Consider

Inteck Electrical Contracting

Right from the first meeting Ian seemed like very knowledgable and honest guy. His quote was very reasonable and work...

Liz Power from Toronto 1 Nov 22, 2013

Reviews for ElectroPro Services

Show:

Aug 26, 2013, Toronto

Rewired 1971 house with Aluminum wiring and upgraded to 200 Amp Service. Jerry and Krishna are excellent and very attentive. Jerry brings great depth of experience to bear on issues and offers alternatives that make sense and are consistent with project objectives. I had Electro Pro back to install pot lights and rewire the kitchen as well during a recent reno.

Jul 26, 2013, EAST YORK

1 room in my home had no ground at any of the plug ins. Called Jerry and he was able to come and fix it up for me. Him and his associate spent about 2 hours in my house trying to track down the issue which they did and were than able to fix. $200 for 2 hours work to ensure I have a safe home... sounds good to me. I'll be calling Jerry again with any electrical issues I come across.

Oct 25, 2012, North York

We had a slew of electrical problems in our house including a panel that did not meet code, breakers going off at random, and loose/wild wiring in the garage. Jerry (and his very able associate Krishna) did a great job. They came when they said they would come, they finished what they said they would finish when they said they would finish it, dealt with some unanticipated problems without increasing the price, made some great recommendations, and, overall, exceeded expectations. For example, I did not specify armoured cable and GFCI receptacles in the garage, but they did the right thing anyway. And the quote (we obtained 4 quotes) was very competitive. I would not hesitate to recommend ElectroPro Services for any of your home electrical work.

Oct 18, 2012, Toronto

I called Jerry to our home to work out all the electrical needs of our bathroom reno. Jerry always had great ideas on how to effectively wire and place outlets and lights in the room as well as how to save space on the number of switches needed. He's very reliable, quick and wants to ensure that you are satisfied with the results of his work. Highly recommend him and will call Jerry back again for other projects. Thanks again for a job well done! M.T.

Jul 30, 2012, NORTH YORK

Our switch board for the lights in the living area was periodically giving electric shock and I was not able to figure out why. I called ElectroPro back in April 2012 and Charles was very helpful on the phone and took the full details of the issue. Once he came to investigate he immediately figured out the issue. The ground was not properly connected to the switch or the metal box. I could not tell you how much I was relieved once that was taken care of. It has since been very safe and not a single shock. I would highly recommend their work. Charles was highly professional and courteous, he also did a clean job and kept the wall paint waste to minimum.

Jul 16, 2012, Scarborough

Jerry and his colleague, Krishna came on Sunday to check : 1. sizzling fuse 2. fuse blowing. After intensive investigation, they found that the one fuse was overloaded. They resolved the problem without knocking out the ceiling and fixed some of the switches as well. Jerry previously gave me Fuse Box 101 and now this time, I learned even more. I feel much more safe now that the lines have been rewired. He and Krishna were very professional, knowledgeable and didn't waste time. They also took off their shoes when they entered my house, which was very much appreciated since it was a rainy day. Jerry also gave me a really fair price too. I will certainly recommend him to my family and friends.

Jun 21, 2012, Toronto

I had been dealing with another company that kept delaying the work that I needed to have completed. I then called Jerry who was informative, prompt and professional. It was a pleasure dealing with him.

Jun 01, 2012, Scarborough

Jerry promptly answered my call and was flexible enough to change his schedule to accomodate my availability. Others whom I called were either too busy or didn't think the job was "large" enough. He was on time, listened to my concerns and gave me Electrical fuse box 101. Luckily there didn't seem to be any imminent serious problems. I am now more educated and feel much safer after the inspection. I would certainly recommend Jerry to others.

Apr 02, 2012

This is the second time I had Jerry come to my home for electrical work. This time, an entire section of my 40+ year old home lost power for some unknown reason. I already had a handyman friend come to inspect all the outlets and wiring from the panel, and he couldn't find the problem. Jerry came and did the same, including going to the attic and still couldn't find the problem source. It was most likely buried in some wall etc. His solution was to bring up a new wiring to the upstairs 2 rooms and the garage. I was worried when he first mentioned about opening walls, drilling holes etc. In the end, the only hole he had to make was in the garage wall, and he was able to connect the wiring back to the rest of the existing wiring without drilling any more walls inside. I was amazed and relieved! All this, and he even came back with his assistant on a Sunday to do the re-wiring job! Another job well done, clean and courteous, highly recommend Jerry at Electropro.

Dec 13, 2011, MARKHAM

All I say is that service was perfect. Jerry is a wonderful guy and when he first came to our house I didnt even know what I wanted to do. He offered me the best solutions that were within budget. The quality of his work was for superior than I would have ever expected. Great work and certainly will refer to all my friends. Alex

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!