Category :
Jerry Throuvalas
Hours:
Mon - Sun by appt.

ElectroPro Services

Company Profile Electrician About Us ElectroPro Services is a full service Electrical Contractor providing quality, professional electrical service to residential, industrial, commercial and agricultural clients in Toronto and the surrounding area. From new construction projects to wiring upgrades and lighting retrofits. From maintenance agreements to service repairs, our qualified and licensed electricians ...

You Might Also Consider

Electrotech Synergy

Best experience ever. I was very fortunate to be introduced to Electrotech synergy by one of my coworkers in mississauga...

Reza from Maple 1 Feb 28, 2014

Reviews for ElectroPro Services

Show:

Jun 25, 2009, Toronto

I found myself recently in a terrible situation. Some contractors had been adding insulation to an outside wall of our house, and much to my horror, had done very bad electrical work to finish the job (even if they were not electricians!). When I discovered what happened and found open live wires I was very concerned, and tried to find an electrician urgently. Jerry from ElectroPro really came through for me. He recognized the urgency of my situation and came over promptly. He was excellent. A great communicator, really listened, and I loved how he "thought out loud" so to speak so I knew what he was thinking, and what options he was considering. His work was superb. As well,I found him to be a very sincere person with the utmost of integrity and caring. Jerry, I can't thank you enough. You have my business.

May 29, 2009, Toronto

Jerry's work was thorough and his level of service, second to none. Having previously working with several electricians renovating homes, he stands out as a true professional. Being the homeowner of this project, I had run most of the wire for the house myself. Jerry hooked up the panel and very patiently kept my work on the right track with assistance where needed, ensuring all work was to the highest standard. His rates are fair and he was completely reliable. Highly recommended for any electrical job.

Mar 26, 2009

Jerry Trouvalas came into our house having to put pot lights up and electrical work. He did an amazing job, always providing us with any additional help that was needed. He always made sure the job was done correctly and on time. Very hard working and never complained when he had to go up into very small confound spaces in order to get the job done. I was very happy with the work done by Jerry Throuvalas. Thanks Again

Mar 17, 2009, East York

Jerry replaced the knob-and-tube wiring that was present throughout our newly purchased 1920s home. He fully upgraded the electrical in the house, including moving the panel to the other side of the house. He came to us recommended by a friend in our neighbourhood, and has more than lived up to our expectations. Reliable, personable and professional, he is a pleasure to work with. Unlike many contractors we’ve worked with, he listened and responded to our every concern. He went out of his way to ensure we had power over the Christmas holidays. He advocated strongly on our behalf with both Hydro and the ESA inspector, and we really appreciated his follow-up and dedication to his work. His apprentice, Ryan, even shovelled our driveway! We would highly recommend ElectroPro. Thanks for everything, Jerry.

Mar 13, 2009, Toronto

ElectroPro planned, designed and executed a total re-wiring of our basement, including moving the main panel from the 50s. I am mechanical engineer myself, but Jerry's technical competence (has an Engineering degree) and fluency with local building codes (significant experience) was clear very quickly. Electrical wiring is safety-critical and you don't want to put your family's safety in anybody's hands. Jerry refuses to cut corners (hack jobs, sub-optimal quality material will not do) and consequently will not be the cheapest, but does certifiably excellent work and - consistently - comes in on budget and on time. Not directly relevant to our project, but a bonus was the fact that Jerry is a true gentleman, honest to a fault and treats his clients, but also his assistant/s with courtesy and respect. Would recommend EletroPro to my grandma, case closed.

Jan 22, 2009, Toronto

Needed a new 220 dryer outlet, and an investigation of why my baseboard heaters stopped working after some renovations done by another company. Met with Jerry on a Monday, assessed the problem and gave his opinion, and even fixed one baseboard on the spot. Jerry was courteous, honest, and thorough. Jerry and Ryan were at my house three days later, spent time running new wiring to baseboards, also installed new units for me (which I supplied). I had mentioned to Jerry that setting up the dryer was important to me, but we never discussed anything other than the electrical work - I was going to try cutting the hole in the exterior wall for the vent, on my own. Jerry did it for me, no extra charge without me even asking. Finding someone you can trust to do the work right and at a fair price is incredibly difficult. I would definitely call Jerry and Ryan for all my future electrical needs.

Dec 27, 2008, Toronto

Christmas is a time for lights and I didn't have any due to a faulty socket in my living room. The sparks were pretty but dangerous, so I pulled the fuse. Jerry came during his holiday time and quickly repaired the outlet and explained the problem (aluminium wiring in a 70's house and copper switches). He also noted that I had improper fuses in my fuse box and gave me the info that I needed to use that Christmas gift certificate from Home Depot on new, appropriate fuses. Aside from the free advice, I really appreciated the time Jerry took to explain the problems to me, an electrically-challenged female. Jerry is conscientious, knowledgeable and professional. I highly recommend his business.

Dec 13, 2008, Toronto

I found Jerry on Homestars and called him right away. I needed a new circuit breaker installed and to have the hydro meter re-located. It was big job, but Jerry and his assistant worked cheerfully and efficiently to finish it on schedule. It was a pleasure working with Jerry. He's honest, dependable and thorouoghly professional. I've recommended him to friends and would be pleased to hire him again.

Nov 30, 2008, Markham

I have a bungalow in Scarborough that I use as a rental unit. The house was without power for some time due to construction work. As the winter approached, I completed the work and needed to reconnect power ASAP. Jerry was very accomodating as he offered to come in on a Sunday to assess the electrical panel and make some repairs. He was friendly, courteous and took the time to explain to me what needed to be done and why. I would certainly call on him again if needed in the future. Ted Markham

Nov 20, 2008

Last month I hired electropro to diagnose a problem I was having in my renovated basement. The company came highly recommend from several friends, as well as home stars, which made my wife and I very comfortable. I had renovated my basement ten years ago and had a certified electrician wire the basement, but I have come to the realization that all electricians are not created equally. Jerry came to my home the same day I called because I had told him that I smelt something burning and my breakers kept tripping. Within two hours Jerry had uncovered the problem and explained the situation with incredible patients and in a language that I could understand. He was very courteous and thorough when explaining everything he was going to do and its cost. Jerry rewired the entire basement and changed all the wiring from copper back to aluminum because the previous electrician had not taken into consideration that the whole house was done in aluminum. He also rewired and added more breakers to the electrical panel to safely hold the appropriate wattage, added 20 pot lights and changed all the switches in my home to help modernize the look of my house. My wife and I were very pleased with the work that Eletropro had done, they were clean, fast, respectful and charged much less then the first electrician who did half the amount of work Jerry did. Therefore, I would highly recommend Eletropro to anyone looking for a highly skilled and knowledgeable electrician.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!