Category :
Jerry Throuvalas
Hours:
Mon - Sun by appt.

ElectroPro Services

Company Profile Electrician About Us ElectroPro Services is a full service Electrical Contractor providing quality, professional electrical service to residential, industrial, commercial and agricultural clients in Toronto and the surrounding area. From new construction projects to wiring upgrades and lighting retrofits. From maintenance agreements to service repairs, our qualified and licensed electricians ...

You Might Also Consider

On Time Electric Inc.

Called sean and he came right away, FANTASTIC SERVICE. Very professional, will definitely use him again. In fact I've...

karen from Etobicoke 1 Mar 19, 2014

Reviews for ElectroPro Services

Show:
This review has been flagged for verification.
Jon Lai in Markham Nov 19, 2011
Why am I seeing this?

Nov 18, 2011, Toronto

We renovated our entire home in 2010 and were thrilled with the work provided by Jerry and Charles. They are extremely professional and friendly and we have not had a single electrical issue come up the 18 months since the renovation was completed. We trust the work they did and love our new home. Don't hesitate to call ElectroPro. Lianne and Phil, Leslieville

Helpful? Yes No
This entry did not meet HomeStars review criteria.
LL in Toronto Nov 13, 2010
Why am I seeing this?

Oct 09, 2010, Toronto

I had an excellent experience with this company. Pre-work communication was very friendly and supportive, with an excellent response time. Site work was excellent, exactly what I was looking for: on-time, clean concise work. Jerry walked through everything he had done, provided a lot of useful information and suggestions. The price was also very reasonable for the work done. I've been through a number of electrical contractors over the past year and I am definitely going to be contacting Electropro as my first call next time. Jerry is a real professional. Highly recommended.

Jun 07, 2010, Toronto

These guys are solid: they come when they say they will (I got a call advising Jerry would be 20 minutes late one time), get the work done on time and on budget, and don’t mind doing some annoying incidentals to help the customer out. Charles was very courteous, did quality work throughout, and was vigilant about keeping our place as clean as possible –tough when you’re working with lath and plaster. Jerry checked in a few times to ensure all was going according to plan and that I was satisfied. All in all a very good experience, and I’ll use them again.

Mar 28, 2010, Toronto

I installed two new overhead fixtures and somehow as part of replacing the switch I knocked out power to the outlet at the end of the circuit. Rather than compound the problem I called ElectroPro and they came the next day, calling ahead to let me know. It was fixed properly in a jiffy. I wasn't going to burn the house down but I did need the outlet. I think I could have had them do the install and properly for the cost of the repair so a lesson learned.

Helpful? Yes No
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
Call an electrician when you see lots of wires in a junction box and haven't a clue what goes where. Or at least take a photo BEFORE dismantling things so you can put them back right.

Mar 08, 2010, North York

Jerry did an excellent job upgrading my electrical panel from 100AMP to 200AMP. His work was clean, neat and most importantly up-to-code! We would totally recommend him to anyone looking to do electrical work. His prices are reasonable and he does high quality work. Thank you Jerry for a headache-free experience!

Feb 20, 2010, Etobicoke

We had aluminum wire mixed with copper in our house and on the advice of Jerry we got new connectors instead of replacing the aluminum wire also got new GFIs for outlets. He saved us some money and the work was good!

Sep 28, 2009, Toronto

My insurance company wanted ESA certification for our aluminum wired house. Jerry suggested I get a general inspection, by ESA, before he does the work needed. I followed his advice. The ESA inspector found five defects. Jerry and Charles worked for two days to properly pigtail every switch, outlet, and light fixture in our house, and corrected the five defects found by ESA. On the second day, Jerry and Charles worked until midnight to get the job done. The ESA inspector was pleased with their work and so was I. The price was very reasonable in my opinion. I would be happy to recommend Jerry to anyone who wants their electrical work done properly. Jerry is very friendly and courteous.

Sep 25, 2009, Toronto

We recently had to rewire our house and remove all the knob and tube, whicih was basically the whole house. Jerry came and gave us an honest quote, which was exactly what we paid in the end. He and his colleague Charles and apprentice Ryan (who was awesome and really loves being an electrical apprentice - he took some time to be alone and admire his work, so cute) showed up and worked three full days and stayed late into the evening one night to get the job done. We had no idea what we were doing and Jerry walked us through each room and made recommendations on lighting and receptacle placement. we will be doing further reno's so it was good to have someone help us with placement for the future position of things like our cupboards and fridge. In the end, they even came in a day early to finish so they didn't get in our way the day we were moving in. I would totally recommend them to anyone, they were extemely professional and competent.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!