Categories :
Unionville , ON L3R 6K7
Owner/Manager:
Peter G
Hours:

Clean Cut Painting and Decorating Corp.

Company Profile

Providing professional personal solutions is the core value of the Clean Cut Painting Company. We pride ourselves in delivering an enjoyable experience from start to finish; honest communication and workmanship, value, competence and understanding, our commitment to you is more than just the paint on the walls. Building relationships is the key to our success!

more...
Servicing:

From Oakville to Oshawa, Bradford to the Beaches and everywhere in between.

Willing to travel, call to discuss.

Reviews for Clean Cut Painting and Decorating Corp.

Show:

Jan 25, 2011, Mississauga

Back few years ago I had chance to meet Peter from Clean Cut Painting , we are competition in painting industry , however he help me with big exterior job ( I call him project was close by his area) with his 2 guys and himself and my crew we finish over 2000 sq deck and 16 windows , stucco around house in 7 days , it was great to work together and specially time of work was really important house was on sale and general contractor who wasn't right for this job (A ..... Painting ) he took deposit and never show up . Customers were really disappointment and call me for help to finish all exterior in 1 week , at this time we were pretty busy and booked ,but I couldn't say no , but only because I knew Peter from Clean Cut Painting and his reliable service and great friendship make me say yes we can do it 7 days and put house on market on time . Tkanks Peter all the best for You and Your family ,and wish You lots of customers . Kamil P. S.

Dec 11, 2010, Markham

We were very pleased at the professionalism and quality of the job. Mirel is an outstanding painter and takes incredible pride in his work. We will be sure to hire them again whenever we need painting done. Definitely the best painters we've had so far!

Dec 04, 2010, Pickering

Had an estimate from Peter and within a week the crew arrived. On time, they got to work prepping the Living room, Dining room, Hall and Kitchen & all ceilings. They were here for a total of 2 Days with little inconvenience and are very clean. We would recommend this company to anyone. Kathy & Debbie from Claremont

Oct 07, 2010, Toronto

Peter and his team did a great job updating the exterior of our home. The painting crew were true professionals, fast, incredibly precise and tidy, and Peter kept in touch every day so we were always up to date. Highly recommended, absolutely top-notch.

Aug 21, 2010, Whitby

I hired Clean Cut based on recommendations on HomeStars and was extremely pleased with the work that the team of Mirel, Ervis and Mario did. They removed wallpaper from a large bedroom,painted this bedroom as well as two other rooms, installed wood trim and painted ceilings and doors. I am extremely fussy and Peter made sure that I was satisfied with the job done. I am hiring them again in September to paint a rental property that we own. It is nice to see workers who take pride in their work.

Jul 28, 2010, Markham

From start to finish, Peter and his people did a great job. They removed the wallpaper, primed and painted a 2 story 16 foot wall we have in our hallway and painted the ceiling. They were clean, hard working, efficient and friendly. The best part of the experience was his advise on the type of primer, paint and finish that we should use. His experience and advise was much appreciated. I would recommend his company for any job.

Jun 06, 2010, Oakville

I had asked the painters to be really careful as my hardwood floors and oak staircase were newly installed. They took my concerns seriously. They even took the extra effort to not use their ladders when painting the walls around the stairs to avoid scratching my new stairs. Peter and his painters were great -- they listened and understood my needs.

May 06, 2010, Markham

My husband and I were so happy and very satisfied with the interior, exterior painting and epoxy services for our garage that The Clean Cut Painting company provided. From start to finish the team was helpful, professional and very neat with the tasks they were performing. Peter was also very helpful in walking us through the various colour schemes.. He really made it easy for us to choose our colours for each and every room and ensured our home was filled with warmth.

Mar 28, 2010, Toronto

It was a true pleasure to work with Peter and his crew of painters. From start to finish, they exceeded my expectations! Highly recommend this company to all those who are looking for true professional service.

Mar 26, 2010, Scarborough

I had the guys from clean cut paint in my house for one week. They were very polite and did a great job. The job was done ontime with a very exceptional price.I was very satisfied to deal with this company and I recommend clean cut to everyone.

Company Profile

Products & Services

Products
Benjamin Moore, Sherwin Williams, Farrow & Ball
Services
residential, commercial, industrial painting both interior and exterior, wallpaper hanging, wood staining and refinishing, faux finishes, murals, patina and gilding architectural finishes
Brands
With decades of experience we have developed vast product knowledge and built strong relationships with all major paint manufacturers which gives us the ability to properly match product with project in order to meet the expectations of our clients taking into account longevity, desired finish and budgetary constraints.
Specialties
faux finishes, murals, patina and true gilding (gold leaf etc...)

Credentials & Financial Information

1972
Better Business Bureau
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
one year to a maximum of five years, depending on project specifics

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!