Category :
Beata Dorniak
Hours:
By appointment

B.D. HOME SERVICES

Company Profile NOTE: Beata will be back from Europe on September 7th 2011. Custom Drapery Studio – B. D. Home Services- is owned and operated by Beata Dorniak who has been fabricating and installing window treatments in the GTA since 2000. She has a background in drapery design and fashion design and ...

You Might Also Consider

The drapery shop

We have used Drapery Shop twice now and each time they have provided us with quality custom curtains at a great price. Not...

ronak from Richmond Hill 1 Mar 24, 2014

Reviews for B.D. HOME SERVICES

Mar 20, 2010, Toronto

Did window treatments for whole house - very neat professional work with great attitude. All done in-time. Beautiful workmanship: All windows were custom made with some decorative accessories ( pillows, throws, tassels stc.)Definately recommend.

Nov 12, 2009, Maple

It was an absolute pleasure working with Beata. We started with an initial consultation over the phone. When she arrived at the house with the fabric samples we were absolutely impressed how well she understood the style we were trying to achieve. It made the fabric selection very easy and stress free. Throughout the process, she was delightful to work with: made great suggestions without imposing , was very patient and considered with budget constraints. Her craftsmanship is absolute perfection and she delivers on time. We are very picky, and without a doubt, this was one of the best experiences we’ve had. Beata is a true professional and her work is absolute quality.Thank you Beata for bringing elegance into our home!

Mar 22, 2009, Richmond Hill

Beata did an excellent job on drapes for my entire house and I couldn’t have asked for a better job. She was very friendly, very accommodating. Everyone who visited my house complemented her work. I would highly recommend her!

Apr 29, 2008

Beata has done an excellent job. She did drapes for my bedroom. The quality of her work is excellent. She is very nice and friendly.She has lots of knowledge of window fashions. I highly recommend her!

Helpful? Yes No
What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Oct 03, 2007, Toronto

Beata’s drapes are simply wonderful. She has done an excellent job, for they have stood the test of time looking fabulous in the process. All those who see them comment on their beauty. If you want stunning drapes and want to save time, contact Beata. She definitely knows what she’s doing!

Sep 25, 2007, Toronto

Beata did drapes for our living room, bedrooms, and dining room. She did a very good job and she will be doing more work for us. She's very accommodating. She has a very nice personality. She did an excellent job overall. The quality of her workmanship is excellent. Everyone has been complimenting her work and I have referred her to the Canadian Decorators Association.

Sep 12, 2007, Toronto

I was reffered to B.D.Home Services by a friend and would also recommend to anyone who is in need of in-time professional, well performed quality work. My batchelor apartment looks like a slick place because of window treatments done by Beata Dorniak. She was in time, superb workmanship and reasonable priced. Definately worth of money spend.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!