Category :
Brampton , ON L6Y3B9
Owner/Manager:
Daniel Vella

Vella Contracting

Company Profile Crown moulding is one of the best and most affordable ways to add character and beauty to your home. At Vella Contracting, we specialize in the installation of high-quality MDF/ HDF and wood products. Most installations are done with no mess and only take a day or two depending ...

You Might Also Consider

JM Carpentry

DSC_0720.JPG

My wife and I decided to update the flooring in our great room from the builder supplied broadloom to a wide plank maple...

Rick from Whitchurch-stouffville 1 Jan 22, 2014

Reviews for Vella Contracting

Show:

Jan 15, 2014, Mississauga

We wanted crown moulding installed in our kitchen and foyer and called Vella Contracting for an estimate. Daniel responded and came with samples, and helped us choose our moulding. On the Installation date, Daniel and Carlo came on time and installed the mouldings. In fact, it looked so good, we called them back to install in our living, bathroom, family room and upstairs. They did an amazing job, even above the curved wall over our stairs. We have recommended Vella contracting to our friends and neighbours. Thank you Daniel & Carlo!

Company Response:
Thank you Shobana. It was a pleasure working with you as well.

Dec 18, 2013, Woodbridge

Vella Contracting was recommended to us from family members that had worked with Daniel Vella in the past. Daniel was quick to respond to our initial message, and met with us the next day to provide samples of crown moulding and panels for wainscoting. When we didn’t find what we were looking in the samples, Daniel was quick in getting us additional samples to choose from, and provided us with great suggestions on design and layout. His estimates beat out any of the other contractor’s we met with. Daniel started and finished the project within the dates he initially provided. He and his team were on time every day, and kept the work area extremely clean. Daniel and his team were a pleasure to be around. The finished project was OUTSTANDING. We will definitely have Daniel back for future reno projects.

Company Response:
Thank you Nathan. I can't wait to see it finished with paint.

Oct 30, 2013, Toronto

Daniel and David did a superb job of crown moulding in a very difficult room in my 100+ yr old house. Daniel designed a brilliant double moulding treatment that was a perfect solution to bridge problematic walls with a more problematic ceiling. All was done in a day; neat and tidy work in a most professional manner. I very highly recommend Vella Contracting. Thanks guys!

Company Response:
Thank you for the comments Luba. I'm happy with the way it turned out and I'm glad you like it. We look forward to working with you and Fred again soon.

Sep 30, 2013, Etobicoke

Daniel did a fantastic job with our crown and amazing job with our wainscotting. We had it installed going up our stairs and it is gorgeous! I have recommended Vella contracting to others and will use them in the future!

Company Response:
Thank you Christine for the kind words. We look forward to working with you again in a couple weeks.

Sep 12, 2013, OAKVILLE

Daniel and his crew were in and out. Very punctual, extremely professional, and did an outstanding job within the time frame that he advised. Crown moulding in main floor powder room, den, bedroom, and main bath. Definitely my go-to guy for any future jobs. Highly recommend.

Company Response:
Thank you very much Selena. We look forward to working with you again!

May 13, 2013, GUELPH

Daniel, Carlo and David arrived on time to install crown moulding in our home. They did a fabulous job! Friendly and very professional! I was originally advised by another company, after they measured my home, that I would require 680 sq ft. of moulding. Once Daniel from Vella Contracting completed the job, he reported to me that I needed much less than that. His honesty was very much appreciated!.I would HIGHLY recommend Vella Contracting to everyone!

Company Response:
Thank you Vicky. It was a pleasure working for you as well.

Apr 14, 2013, Etobicoke

We brought Daniel and his team in to install crown moulding, two double closet doors and jams, custom wall units and paint. We have worked with Daniel in the past and he is on time and on budget! Great work, we will be working with him again for future projects. Definitely recommended!

Company Response:
Thanks Mike. Hope you and the family are doing well. Can't wait to meet the little guy!

Apr 05, 2013, Oakville

Daniel installed crown moulding in our hallways and built us a new fireplace mantel. He did a great job. Our ceilings were very uneven and the moulding still looks great. We couldn't be happier and would recommend him wholeheartedly.

Company Response:
Thank you Kathryn. We appreciate the kind words.

Mar 28, 2013, Etobicoke

130 sq feet of crown moulding - living/dining room and 2 bathrooms. Great job! Vella showed up on time and was very courteous and clean. The Crown moulding looks great and I look forward to dealing with them again in the future!

Company Response:
Thanks Christine! We look forward to working with you again as well.

Mar 18, 2013, WHITBY

Daniel came to our house to do the estimate. Being that we live in the East and Daniel is based in the West, we were appreciative that he took the time to come. (We have had experiences with other companies that would not make the drive). He was friendly and professional. He was the first we had called and subsequently did our due diligence to get some quotes from some other companies. We decided to go with Daniel and we are extremely happy with the results. The moudling looks absolutely amazing. Daniel and his team were quick and efficient and completed the job quickly. We will definitely call him back to the complete the rest of our house.

Company Response:
Thanks for taking the time to write such a nice review for us. We really appreciate it. We look forward to working with you again.

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!