Category :

Curtis-E Movers

Company Profile

more...
Servicing:

Specializing in Mississauga & Oakville and covering all of Ontario.

Reviews for Curtis-E Movers

Show:

Apr 13, 2014, Brampton

I decided to use Curtis-E Movers because of the positive reviews I read on HomeStars. I'm happy to report that I too had a positive experience. They took great care in ensuring that my piano was moved with no damage to the piano or to my house. They were very personable and courteous, and they charged me exactly what was quoted. I am so happy with their service that I have recommended them to my parents to do their house move.

Company Response:
I love the review because it is great for my future with Curtis-emovers. THANKS!

Feb 19, 2014, Mississauga

We hired Curtis's team for our move in March. Curtis made an appointment to visit our home for the initial estimate and guaranteed a quote *before* the move, which other movers rarely do these days. The price quoted was reasonable and Curtis was friendly and professional to deal with, therefore we choose his team as our mover to the new home. I look forward to enjoying the service of his guys on the moving day.

Company Response:
This truly is exceptional and l want to thank Andy for his kind words. I look forward to assisting them with their move! Warm Regards, Curtis

Feb 13, 2014, Mississauga

I used this company to move Jan 9th, 2014 ( A very cold day).. They were excellent. They never scratched, broke or misplaced anything. They packed everything with great care and put everything in place where I wanted it. They lived up to their word "Curtis-E"

Company Response:
That is such a nice review for my company for future I love it and thank you Marie!

Feb 08, 2014, Newmarket

Curtis came out and gave an estimate cost. When the move was complete in Newmarket, there were no addional surprise charges. The move was done professionally and went very smoothly. No damages and I would 100% recommend this moving company. Not just friends to anyone. Job well done. Keep up the great work. Thank you again.

Company Response:
HI GABOR, Thanks for the great review because it means a lot to my company for furture moves and it was so nice meeting you. THANKS AGAIN!

Dec 09, 2013, Oakville

Curtis and his team were very courteous and personable. Curtis had given me a time estimate for their arrival and then he called ahead to let us know exactly when they were on the way. Once they arrived, they were extremely careful with our piano yet the whole move went quite quickly. I would definitely recommend this team!

Company Response:
Thanks for the very special review!

Dec 07, 2013, Mississauga

i have used them for the move of my house . They were efficient , quick and very cooperative . I had heard many stories about movers in general so i was scared to hire any movers but my experience with them was great .I will strongly recommend them .

Company Response:
I am so pleased with this review because it tells me CURTIS that there is to many people taking advantage of the real people and I am so glad that we could do this for this nice family and we will always be there for them. THANKS!

Nov 26, 2013, Mississauga

These guys were so careful and treated my piano like it was gold. I have seen piano movers who moved so quickly and actually once had a piano scratched by a piano mover. These guys know the value of teamwork and they took as much time as they needed to ensure the piano and my house were unscathed in the move. Mike was very courteous and pleasant to deal with. I will definitely recommend this company to anyone I know who needs a mover. They moved my furniture and then put it all back after they were done too. These are the guys you want moving your valuables!

Company Response:
Kalina Thank you for this review. We were happy that we were able to assist you and your compliments go the distance! Sincere Regards, Curtis Torraville
This review has been removed by the author.
amy from Burlington Nov 19, 2013
Why am I seeing this?

Nov 12, 2013, Milton

Curtis and Mike were professional, nothing was damaged and even tho' we added a couple of pieces to the load they were terrific about it and stuck to the quoted price. I willingly gave them a well earned bonus!

Company Response:
THANKS CHRIS, That review is so nice of you and we are here for you all time. THANKS!

Nov 02, 2013, Oakville

Curtis EMovers were amazing. My wife contacted them at noon and they were around to help us move a treadmill around 3pm the same day. Very efficient & careful while moving the heavy piece. Well organized and polite. I have only good thing to say about them!

Company Response:
HI BENOIT, Thanks so very much for a remarkable review for my company and we will always be here for you and your wife to help if you need us again. THANKS!

Company Profile

Curtis Torraville is the owner/operator of Curtis-E Movers. In his 25+ years in the moving business, he has pretty much seen it all. On too many occasions, that has meant witnessing other moving companies failing to provide their clients with the level of service that they deserved. This was one of the key motivating factors that resulted in Curtis starting Curtis-E Movers 7 years ago. Curtis’ goal has always been to provide his customers with the quality of service that he would expect himself.

GUARANTEED ESTIMATES

Curtis-E Movers offers guaranteed estimates, meaning, the price you’re quoted is the price you’ll pay. All too often, moving companies will quote one price, then at the end of the move, you’re hit with a bill much larger than you had initially expected because they failed to properly estimate the time your move would take. If we didn’t estimate enough time when providing you with your quote, that’s on us, not on you.

DAMAGE-FREE MOVES

We specialize in moving antiques & breakable items. We guarantee a damage-free move so you can take comfort in knowing that your belongings that carry both sentimental & monetary value will remain safe.

EFFICIENT & FAST MOVES

Both our experience in the industry, and our team of movers that have worked together since the inception of our company, allow for us to provide you with the fastest move possible.

FULLY INSURED & BONDED

Curtis-E Movers primarily services those moving either to or from the Mississauga and Oakville areas, but wherever you’re moving throughout Ontario, our services are available to you.
In addition to complete moves, we can also help you with moving specific items including:
*Hot Tubs
*Piano Moving
*Safes
*Sheds
*Furniture
*Appliances (Fridges, Freezers, etc…)

We can also supply you with whatever Moving Supplies necessary to help you with your move!

OFFICE MOVING SERVICES

Whether you’re doing an internal office move, or moving your business across the province – whether you’re moving your small business, or large corporation, Curtis-E Movers can make the whole process as stress-free & cost-efficient as possible for you.
Contact Us Today to Set Up a Time For Us to Come Out To Assess Your Situation and Provide You with a FREE QUOTE
Services Include:
*Office Relocation Services
*Office Furniture Installation/Setup
*Packing Services
*Internal Office Moving

Credentials & Financial Information

BBB Accredited Business A+ Rating
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!