Category :
Owner/Manager:
Customer Service Ecosmart
Hours:

Ecosmart Home Services

Company Profile **Want to Save on your Utility Bills?** Energy costs are constantly rising and Ecosmart wants to help you put an end to that. While we can't change the rates, we can maximize your home's efficiency. Higher efficiency equals lower energy bills. Upgrading your home with these efficient options can add ...

You Might Also Consider

The Hayter Group

9.8

5 Reviews

chad-solar-panel.jpg

Needing a new furnace and air system we researched options and companies. We went with The Hayter Group for their...

Heather from London 1 Apr 22, 2014

Reviews for Ecosmart Home Services

Jan 21, 2014, Richmond Hill

first off, i would like to comment on the great knowledge of the advisor Alex G who came to my house and answered all the questions i could imagine. He was very polite and knowledgeable. He recommended i change my furnace, ac, and water heater. It was the BEST decision i ever made and im so happy with everything. The installers were also great and did a fantastic job. My energy bills have been cut by 60% and im glad i went high efficency and the air is AMAZING. thank you so much ecosmart i am very happy!!!

Jan 02, 2014, Kitchener

I had decided to sign with EcoSmart Energy for the rental services, upon signing up promises of exceptional service and support were made. Upon the transition phase there were a few obstacles which seemed that we were unable to resolve. I was doubting my decision to switch and had lost patience and was going to contact my previous rental company and have them re-instated their hot water tank. However after speaking with Patricia, she had found a resolution to my issues within 5 minutes. The care and need to resolve this matter as quickly as possible was exceptional. She had re-instated my faith with EcoSmart. Customer Service is an art, and Patricia has definitely showed the exceptional care, efficient and service which I was promised upon signing. Quite possibly the best customer service experience I have ever had. Thank you very much Patricia, you have made my New Year Natalie

Oct 15, 2013, Guelph

I changed companies in the summer. The removal and install of the new water heater was flawless. I then received a final bill from the old company. Forwarded it to Ecosmart and spoke to Patricia. She was far too courteous and extremely helpful. She had my request expedited. I received a cheque in less than 5 days. Patricia even followed up to ensure I had received the cheque. Fantastic customer service! Keep up the great work.

Oct 02, 2013, North York

They were on time, they removed my old furnace, replaced it with my new high efficiency furnace and then showed me how to use my thermostat. I thought they were very professional and I will use them for my AC in May.

Sep 12, 2013, Mississauga

I was shopping around for a company that was reliable and had good reviews on Installs for furnaces. I found EcoSmart through Home Advisors which are a reputable Hvac contractor in my area... I called them and spoke to a sweet and helpful lady named Patricia who guided me through steps I needed to do...A heating expert came buy to do the free assessment on my home to guide me on what system I needed. He was charmful and honest on helping me what I need. His name was Michael and I deffinetly recomend you ask for him! Vince the Installer ( or foreman I think? ) was excellent on installing the new equipment and guiding me through it!! I would recommend EcoSmart to everyone!! Sincerley: Mrs. Mc Gram

Jul 18, 2013, Old Toronto

After contacting multiple businesses, I was relieved with the quick response of Eco Smart. The service was excellent. From multiple conversations,Michael was very attentive to my needs, and answered questioned readily. He was very professional.The cost was also reasonable compared to other businesses, who quoted me much higher. Eco Smart is a very honest company who provides great service. My heat pump was quickly installed and they had a great follow up. Thank you for all your help.

Jun 27, 2013, St. John's

Water heater was having some problems, we called thee guys (our friend recommended it) and they were superb plus talk about cheap! I recommend this compaany to all those wary of buying. We used them around 4-5 months ago .

Jun 25, 2013, Newmarket

Ecosmart Home Services is a great company to deal with from the first phone contact to project completion. My Goodman A/C is quiet and efficient. I'd like to thank the installation team (George, Robert and Vince) for being on time, respecting my home by placing drop sheets from the front door all the way down the basement stairs and generally being friendly and helpful. This install took about 6 hours and at the end, I was provided with tips on what to do at the beginning of each summer season to do my part in keeping my A/C running efficiently. I've heard that installation is the key to a well-running central A/C unit and I believe I found the right people for this job and will continue to do business with them in the future.

Mar 01, 2013, Toronto

I did an online search and found Ecosmart to install a new water tank for my tenants. Their price was okay and I felt comfortable with them doing the work while I wasn't there. I didn't have any problems with them and now the water tank works just fine.

Feb 26, 2013, Toronto

I found Ecosmart on WagJag and I was hesitant to use them at first because I hadn't heard of them, but from the moment the salesman came through my door I had the best experience with them. Everyone from the owner (I think his name is Heinz) to the lady at the front desk was fabulous. I talk about them all the time!

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!