Category :
Address:
Head Office - London/ Sarnia LONDON , ON N5Z1K5
Owner/Manager:
Nathan Butler

Aspire Home Contracting LTD.

Company Profile Aspire Home Contracting LTD. prides ourselves on customer service and craftsmanship in the London Area (and many other cities). We are a certified installer in London, Ontario for a major box store with very high customer satisfaction scores. We employ professionals with recognized credentials. For example, in London we employ ...

You Might Also Consider

Clicklock Premium Metal Roofing

Absolutely unsatisfied! The salesman was extremely pushy, felt harassed when they decided they wanted to do the work in...

Anne from Hanmer 1 Mar 10, 2014

Reviews for Aspire Home Contracting LTD.

May 16, 2012, BRANTFORD

Extremely pleased with the superior workmanship and quality product this company provided. From initial quote until roof completion all staff was courteous and provided good old fashioned customer service. Highly recommend this company!!!

Company Response:
Thanks Judy. Enjoy the long weekend. Www.aspire-contracting.com.

May 15, 2012, BRANTFORD

We had a problem with our roof and so we called Aspire to come in and see what the issue was. They figured out what the problem was and were able to fix it for less than what others were charging. We are very happy and would suggest them to anyone.

Company Response:
Hi Phil. The rain slowed us down, but we got it down. Contact us anytime time for your Home Renovation needs. www.aspire-contracting.com

May 13, 2012, Brantford

We recently had Aspire do our basement floor renovation and were extremely happy with the service. They were clean, friendly and very professional from start to finish. We will be having them back to do our upstairs as well. I would recommend them to all my family and friends.

Company Response:
Thank you Pam. Contact us anytime for further work. Aspire Contracting can handle any home renovation need. www.aspire-contracting.com.

May 08, 2012, Brantford

The estimate that I received was accurate with regards to the final invoice. The roofers were courteous, answered any questions that I raised and completed the job quickly and efficiently, Thank you for a job well done !

Company Response:
Thank you very much! We service Brantford, London, Waterloo, Niagara and Toronto.

May 07, 2012, London

I recently had Aspire home contracting do an addition to our house along with a deck off of the back of our house. The quality of workmanship and professionalism that Aspire displayed was bar none. I feel confident knowing that I won't have to call any other company to do future work for us.

Company Response:
Thanks Nora. We have posted some of the pictures of the exterior work on the site. Thank you for letting us use them.

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!