Category :
St. Albert , AB T8N4X5
Owner/Manager:
Dustin White

St.Albert Tree Corp

Company Profile We are a locally owned and operated business and have over 15 years experience in the tree services industry. Our Certified Arborists who know what needs to be done make us the right choice for your Tree needs. Fully Insured with WCB Coverage, and a member of the St. Albert ...

You Might Also Consider

University Arbour Services

Had a big ugly overgrown willow tree/bush fall flat after the snowstorm in November. Needless to say it had to go. In...

Blaine Hamilton in Edmonton 15 Dec 05, 2012

Reviews for St.Albert Tree Corp

Apr 18, 2012, ST ALBERT

We were extremely pleased with the work that this company did for us. They were efficient about coming by for an estimate and then to book a day to do the work. They removed a tree and cleaned up the area well. We were so impressed with the way they trimmed a tree that was a terrible mess. It now looks beautiful. Dustin really knew his stuff when he came to look at our trees and made some suggestions that we appreciated. Thank you Dustin!!

Apr 16, 2012, Saint Albert

Dustin and his crew cut down and removed the tree in a very professional way in a short time. They did a nice job of cleaning up the stump & branches. They protected the surrounding shubbery from any damage. Thanks Dustin

Apr 15, 2012, ST ALBERT

Excellent service! I phoned on Friday for a quote, and they had competitive prices. Sunday afternoon they were here, removed the panel to our fence and had our diseased tree cut down in less than 15 minutes. Great people and I would definitely use them again: no question.

Apr 13, 2012, Saint Albert

Great and prompt! One of the trees not slated to be cut down was diseased that I had no idea about, thankfully Dustin advised me (I knew something was wrong as last summer it did not fully "blossom") and we cut it down right there and saved us the trouble! They were super professional and even provided a follow up call after with a few reminders to boot. I would NOT hesitate to recommend them to my neighbors, friends and family!! Thus, I am recommending them here too! Great Customer Service St. Albert Tree Corp!!!

Apr 13, 2012, Saint Albert

St.Albert Tree Corp did a very good job (both pruning work and removal of two trees) at a competitive price. One of the trees had to be removed on short notice over a long weekend and the job was completed on time.

Apr 11, 2012, Saint Albert

Dustin provided a very fair price, prompt service and removed a large tree from a relatively awkward location in our back yard. The crew worked with appropriate care and caution adjacent to our house, other landscaping, a fence and deck. The clean up was thorough and the whole project was done in under two hours. A great job!

Apr 11, 2012, ST ALBERT

We found St. Albert Tree Corp brochure and gave Dustin a call on Tueday, he was over that same day to take a look at our trees and provide an estimate. Today he was here and pruned one tree removed a second and found that a third had the black fungust disease, worse than we thought. He didn't pressure into remmoving the tree but Explained the long term effects to the tree and others in the surrounding area. Dustin and team did a great job cleaning up, we wouldn't even know that they were here (with the exception of a couple of trees gone)

Apr 10, 2012, Saint Albert

Dustin was very prompt and knowledgeable. The cost was reasonalbe. His team arrived on Saturday afternoon, and inless than an hour, my tree was gone and the yard cleaned up. I would reccomend this company to all my friends and neighbours to use,

Apr 10, 2012, Saint Albert

My neighbour recommended St. Albert Tree Corp and we are happy that he did. Dustin quickly and efficiently removed a very large spruce and then cleaned up the yard nicely. His rate was much lbetter than we had paid earlier in the year for similar work.

Apr 05, 2012, ST ALBERT

I had Dustin and his team prune 3 trees (1 apple and 2 other large trees) in my backyard. They did a great job, listened to my concerns, explained what they were doing, and cleaned up afterwards. Dustin was very fast to provide me with a quote and explanation of what they were going to do. I didn't have to wait long for the work to be completed either. While I didn't shop around for other quotes, I found the price very reasonable. I would definitely recommend St. Albert Tree Corp! Very pleasant to deal with and knowledgeable.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!