Category :
Aire One
Hours:
8am-6pm + 24 Hours Emergency Service Available

AireOne (Aire One) Heating & Cooling

Company Profile The Company: Aire One Heating & Air Conditioning was established by a group of professionals with over 25 years experience in the Heating & Cooling business and has since been one of the leaders in the HVAC industry. We use the most advanced equipment in the world built for the ...

You Might Also Consider

Reliance Home Comfort

We had low water pressure in our home and called Reliance to fix the issue. They responded immediately and sent over a...

Kamala from Markham 1 Apr 22, 2014

Reviews for AireOne (Aire One) Heating & Cooling

Show:

Apr 26, 2012, NORTH YORK

both your salesman and installers were very professional. answered all our questions and explained very clearly the functioning of the new system. we are very happy with aireone and will use their services again and refer them to our friends and family.

Apr 05, 2012, RICHMOND HILL

Hi, I'm living in the Mississauga area and I just recently got a new furnance for my home and was very pleased with the Aireone employees. From the moment I called the sales office I was greeted by a pleasant receptionist who assisted me with the proper sales person to speak to. I then spoke with the sales person and he setup a appointment within 3 days that accommodated my schedule, to discuss packages. When the salesperson came by he seemed very experienced and knowledgable about the products and services that applied to the structure and design of my home. On the day of installation I had workers that did a great job and did not create a disaster in my home. They did the installation quick, fast and clean and I was very satisfied. I would recommend this company to everyone I know because of the very positive experience and excellent service.

Mar 21, 2012, NORTH YORK

Very pleased with the sales representative and on time installation. the sales person helped us select the model that meet our demand and within our budget. Also received promotional rebate, which is good.

Mar 15, 2012, MARKHAM

It was November 2011, my furnace making noise for a bit then worked normal again. The loud noise starts bother my wife, so I called Air One Heating and Cooling Inc. The technician seems very knowledegable on this sort of problem. He told us the problem was the burner, it causes the loud noise between the metal parts. He explains to us when it heats up evenly, the noise would stops. The furnace works great and quiet. The best thing is no more noises coming from the furnace. I highly recommend Air One Heating and Cooling for any of your furnace problem.

Mar 09, 2012, Mississauga

After deciding not to chance another winter with our 25 year old furnace, we decided it was time to replace it. We got 5 quotes, including Aire One Heating & Cooling. We worked with Darren who we had met at the Home Show months before and he ended up giving us the best price on like-for-like equipment (York). The lower quotes were for less expensive equipment (i.e. Goodman). He promised us the best installation team and I must say, these guys did a fantastic job. Fast, clean and two years in now have not had an issue. I was nervous at first because I had read some questionable reviews along side some good ones, esp. the Mississauga office, but if you go with these guys, ask for Danny the installer. Fantastic!! I would recommend to anyone.

Mar 03, 2012, STONEY CREEK

Called them up and they said that they would be there within the hour and they showed up within the hour. The gentleman took it one step further and checked the heat exchanger and it was leaking making it unsafe for the family, so he had to shut us down and said that he would show up at 8am the next morning with a new furnace (quoate was doen that night, with a prety decent cost, considering the circumstance)and they showed up at that time with a new furnace. The work was quick and clean and you didn't even know that they were there and had installed a new furnace. The gentleman was very knowledgable and gave us his contact information and said if we had any problems to give him a call and he would come fix it or make sure someone did. The biggest thing for me was that we didn't even know he was there after he left.

Mar 02, 2012, OSHAWA

Provided cost effective quote, arrived for install at specified time, worked professionally leaving no mess behind. Explained maintenance and thermostat before leaving. Was very happy with both the install and the product it self.

Feb 24, 2012, Hamilton

I purchased a voucher through the Hamilton Spec Auctions about a year ago. High Efficiency Furnace and Central Aire. Everyone I encountered from beginning to end was helpful, prompt and efficient. They replaced everything quickly and soon after sent me rebate forms, which they filled out for us. We've had one problem with the furnace and it was taken care of before we knew it. Products and staff will always get 5 stars from me. Thanks folks!

Feb 08, 2012, North York

Reasonable pricing, prompt service and professional work by Technicians. Sales consultant needs confirm to his offeres, whether oral or written. In our case, $400 was carrier rebate, but we get only $350. He offered 3 months interest free and waives of $40 admin fee. He went back on his words. (In fact, we never even asked for!!)

Company Response:
Hello, Thank you for your feedback. I would first like to thank you again for your business. I am truly sorry to hear about any confusion about the rebate and financial fees. It is so much information to exchange at one time, that sometimes we could miss some important information in that process. As far as the administration fee for your financing, the financing company will automatically charge every single transaction regardless of how much you are borrowing. Unfortunately, we have no control over that fee. As far as the Carrier rebate, the rebate does not come from our company. You would get the same amount of rebate as anyone in North America. We just helped with the online application process. Please do not hesitate to call me directly with any other questions. As well please do not hesitate to refer me to any one you know that needs professional service and advice. Thank you, Joseph

Feb 07, 2012, Toronto

Rules & office personnel were professional. but key was polite and experienced installers who did a great job. Initially there was a bit of a disconnect between sales person and the office- maybe due to accident or illness of sales man? (George) - but otherwise, okay.

Company Response:
Thank you very much for your business and for choosing Aire One again for your boiler installation needs. We do appreciate your business and your honest feedback. We thank you for your patience and graciousness. We're grateful for customers like you. Take Care, Customer Services Department of Aire One Heating & Cooling in Oakville, Ontario, Canada

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!