Category :
Aire One
Hours:
8am-6pm + 24 Hours Emergency Service Available

AireOne (Aire One) Heating & Cooling

Company Profile The Company: Aire One Heating & Air Conditioning was established by a group of professionals with over 25 years experience in the Heating & Cooling business and has since been one of the leaders in the HVAC industry. We use the most advanced equipment in the world built for the ...

You Might Also Consider

Afterglow

I contacted Afterglow regarding a furnace in a house I was renovating. Initially Steve tried to repair the existing...

Inge from Old Toronto 1 Apr 04, 2014

Reviews for AireOne (Aire One) Heating & Cooling

Show:

Sep 28, 2012, Toronto

very efficient, competent and tidy.could not ask for anything better.included weekend home visit. i refereed them to two of my neighbors which are very satisfied too. i would refer more of my friends to Aire One in near future.

Aug 29, 2012, Toronto

very professional and courteous staff. carrier units were installed quickly and without any mess.very competitive pricing.Referred my father in law . over all very happy with the service of Aire one. George Gust the consultant did a great job following up on installation.

Aug 23, 2012, Waterloo

The installers from Aire One were on time and finished the job in just one day! The equipment works just as their consultant said it would, improving a lot the comfort in our house. Thank you Rick for insisting to have a humidifier installed! It made a huge difference! I shouldn't forget to mention how quiet the furnace is, as now we can't hear whether the furnace is on or off. I would use them again in a heart beat.

Helpful? Yes No
This entry did not meet HomeStars review criteria.
Ted in Mississauga Aug 08, 2012
Why am I seeing this?

Jul 31, 2012, Etobicoke

Aire One provided me with a fast, clean and professional installation of my furnace and a/c. We have a finished basement, and tiny spaces, but the installers were still able to get in and do a fantastic job. They provide free estimates too in-home which is great since we wanted to make sure we were getting the right products as this was a pretty big investment in our home. After the install, within one week we got a follow-up call asking us if we were satisfied with everything which was great. We had a question about the thermostat but it was answered promptly. They even called me today to remind me to register for my Carrier rebate which was great! Overall, a fantastic experience with this company, I'd recommend it to anyone.

Jul 05, 2012, Toronto

My name is Vince and I had an extremely great experience with the people at Aireone Heating and Air Conditioning on Dupont and Dufferin in Toronto. I had a furnace and central air conditioner installed by them and I was very surprised by their great service. Their prices are reasonable and their service is GREAT. The people are thoughtful, helpful and very pleasant to talk to. Thanks Al, Farris and the installer Fred, you guys are GREAT. I highly recommend them if you need a new furnace or an air conditioner. Sincerely Vince, a thankful customer.

Jun 18, 2012, Scarborough

Review has Multiple Versions 1

UPDATE: Aire One called me last week and offered to fix the problem. They showed up the next day, very courteous, and performed a leak test and fixed the problem. I now have cold air. I did have to sign up for the maintenance package but I would recommend that for anyone buying an AC/Furnace unit anyways. I still have hard feelings about the 2 1/2 months of no AC between my original complaint and the offer to fix the AC but my advice is to be aware of the yearly agreement that you mist sign up for when buying an AC/Furnace. I think people giving this company more than a zero must be relatives. A little over 2 years ago I paid $9000 for a top of the line Lennox furnace and air conditioning unit. Aire One were nice as could be when selling me these products and talked about how great the warranty was. However, as soon as the cheque was cashed I started getting calls telling me to pay $120-$150 for service in order to maintain the warranty. Why anyone would need service on a new AC unit is beyond me so i declined. Now, 2 1/2 years later my expensive AC unit has no cold air (a requirement I would like to think) and Aire One not only refuses to pay any labour but wants to charge me for looking at their faulty workmanship. Please do yourself a favor and go somewhere else. This will end up costing me around $800 - $1000 because I didn't do my research on this company.

Helpful? Yes No
What could this company do to improve their services?
Go bankrupt
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
Please go with another company.
Company Response:
Aire One thanks you for your feed back. Your air conditioner, just like your car, requires periodic preventative maintenance (please refer to your furnace owners manual). Manufactures suggest that maintenance should be done on an annual bases. In addition to the manufacturer's recommendation, the Ontario Power Authority also makes this recommendation.

May 02, 2012, Vaughan

Keep up the Good Work! I had been referred to Aire One Heating & Cooling by my neighbour who had recently replaced his Air Conditioning with them. I, myself, was looking to upgrade my Furnace and Air Conditioner too; their awesome sales rep, Darren, was so very knowledgeable, and took his time to explain us the products and various rebates we were eligible for, and better yet, even suggested for us to get a tank-less water heater, which my tenants love, mainly because it is so quiet and new! Aire One’s installers were on time, knowledgeable, neat and tidy as they patiently walked us through our new system. The customer service is impeccable, to say the least; a couple days after our installation a customer service rep, (Eddy I think) called as a follow up with us and when I mentioned a very minor issue I had, he promptly dispatched a technician in less than 35 minutes! Needless to say, that gives me confidence in their 24/7 emergency service. Keep up the good work guys!

May 01, 2012, THORNHILL

Thank you Aire One in Richmond Hill! We would be delighted to post a review cum testimony on your behalf! We called Aire One Heating & Cooling to get an estimate for an Air Conditioner unit for our home, and they sent out a professional sales consultant to our home within the hour! He was very knowledgeable and walked us through all the different options for our home, and even different financing plans and government rebates we easily could apply for, which they ended up helping us with. After we purchased the unit, they came to install it on the very next day. The installers were on-time and very neat and well groomed. They explained everything to us, and answered all of our other questions which we had. Overall, we are very satisfied with the Customer Service department of Aire One here in Markham. Their staff submitted the respective rebate forms on our behalf and even followed up on the conflict with our financing for us when we couldn't get a hold of a finance rep. With their guaranteed warranty and maintenance plans, as well as 24/7 emergency response, we think Aire One Heating & Cooling is a super reliable company and we would recommend it to anyone looking for a Furnace or A/C! (psst. I got $50 for referring my sister.) Thank U Aire One:)

Apr 26, 2012, NORTH YORK

both your salesman and installers were very professional. answered all our questions and explained very clearly the functioning of the new system. we are very happy with aireone and will use their services again and refer them to our friends and family.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!