Categories :
8 am to 8 pm

Green Maple Home Renovations

Company Profile

Home Renovations Mississauga, General Contractors Mississauga,
Basement Renovations Mississauga, Basement Renovations Oakville, General Contractors Oakville, Home Renovations Oakville

General Contractor, Home Renovation, Bathroom Renovation, Kitchen Renovation, Basement Renovation, Decks, Plastering, Tiling, Hardwood Laminate and Engineer Floor Installation, Framing, Drywall and Plastering, Tiling, Painting

_________________________________________________

Green Maple Home Renovations is focused...

more...
Servicing:

Milton, Oakville, Burlington, Mississauga, Etobicoke,

Markham, Richmond Hill, Toronto

Reviews for Green Maple Home Renovations

Show:

Apr 18, 2012, Mississauga

Ariel Did a wonderful Job, he arrived early in the morning and did a very clean job even though he had to take two layers of tiles out first, then install the marble tiles in kitlchen and bathroom. Highly reccomend Ariel. I have had bad expierences with contractors in the past finally found a honest and good contractor.

Company Response:
Thank you Sam, We are glad that you guys are happy with the job done, that is the most important mission for our company: Our customers satisfaction. That you for giving us the opportunity to work in your house. Regards Ariel.

Mar 11, 2012, BRAMPTON

I was referred by one of my friends on friday night and I called Ariel on saturday morning. He mentioned he will be free at 6.00 pm if it is ok with me. He came at 6 and completed the job in about an hour. I am giving him my next project in the next 2 weeks. I Recommend Ariel very stronly.

Company Response:
Thank you very much for your kind attention during my time in your home. We want to thank you for your review and it will be a pleasure to work in your next project. Thank you very much Ariel Nieto Owner and Operator

Mar 10, 2012, SCARBOROUGH

I recently had the drywall done in my basement by Ariel Nieto of Green Maple Home Renovations. He did such an amazing job! I was very pleased with the results. He was very professional and honest!. His company came highly recommended and he met my full expectations. I would recommend Ariel / Green Maple Home Renovations for any job, big or small. Thank You!!

Company Response:
Joan, thank you very much for your kind attention during our time at your home. We are glad you liked our job and we sincerely appreciate your confidence in Green Maple. Please feel free to contact us any time you need us in the future and hope to see you soon. Thanks!!! Ariel Nieto

Dec 23, 2011, Toronto

Review has Multiple Versions 1

We used Ariel's services a couple of times. The first time was great, the second was exactly the opposite. He was a good subcontractor but didn't do too well on his own. He might be good with smaller jobs but not major renovations.

Company Response:
Julia: Thank you very much for your comments! It’s true that for me the customer’s safety and high-quality work is a priority. I am glad that you consider Green Maple for your future renovation projects. That is the best reward I can get from my customers. Thank you! Ariel.

Dec 12, 2011, Mississauga

We had Ariel working on our home, he did an exceptional job on our basement..we had him back to reno our kitchen, and will now have him reno our upstairs bathroom...100% professional with 100% quality. We have already recommended Ariel to a few of our friends, and they were not disappointed! We trust Ariel 100%, we even gave him a key to our home, while renovating our kitchen, to come and go as he pleased. If you would like to contact us, please feel free...if you hire Ariel, you will not be disappointed...job well done!!!!! Tracy & Mike Thomson

Company Response:
Mike and Tracy, thank you for your review, it is always a pleasure to work for you. I want to wish you happy holidays and a new year full of health, happiness and prosperity. See you soon on the new upcoming project. Cheers. Ariel.

Company Profile

Home Renovations Mississauga, General Contractors Mississauga,

_________________________________________________

Green Maple Home Renovations is focused on providing high –quality service and customer satisfaction. It’s success comes from hard work, honesty and a feedback between contractor and customer on all stages of each project.
Renovating a house could be a stressful experience. So, why renovating?
Because we make it easy for you and because just a kitchen, bathroom or a basement renovation will increase the value of your home for future sale or simply to make your home more comfortable to live in now.
Our team will guide you through this process to make it a smooth and memorable renovation experience.
From frame to finish, we do it all . No matter how big or small your renovation project is, we're the company for the job. We are proud of our countless satisfied customers. Choose us for any renovation project, and you'll be glad you did.
We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and help you to transform your living space delivering superior construction and design.

Why Green Maple?

We are specialists in Kitchen, Bathroom and Basements Renovations.

We start with a consultation to map out your vision, requirements and budget for the projects. From there, we will develop a plan of action for the project and discuss a time frame.

Because we want you to feel involved throughout the entire project, you are welcome to get in touch with us at any time.

We will explain you what’s going on as the project takes shape, and discuss problems reasonably and will work with you to make the result as good as it can be.

We have the technical, business and interpersonal skills, the tools and the experience needed to do the job you want done.

We have experience with projects similar to yours and we know what materials and techniques are needed for your work; and even better, about problems with similar work and how to solve them.

We are willing and able to help you refine your plans where possible, resulting in a more desirable and cost-effective project.

We are knowledgeable about the type of work you’re doing and able to suggest ways to get what you want and meet your budget.

Before starting the job we will give you a fixed price which includes all the materials, labour, equipment and fees and will put everything in a signed contract.

From the initial consultation to the last service, we keep you abreast of our progress so you know exactly what we are doing and how much it costs.

We know how to work efficiently with as little inconvenience to you as possible while still delivering a final product that surpasses your expectations.

We will give you one year warranty on all work and if during a year there's any issue we will fix it in a frame time of 24-72 hours after the first call .

Our professionalism, affordability and reliability have helped us build a client base that knows that we do not sacrifice quality for price.

Our Company is committed to working within the budget of your project, ensuring that your renovation is completed on time delivering a high quality result.

We are also an eco-friendly renovations company and we can help you to low your energy costs!

Give us a call..! Our best proof of quality is satisfied customers.

Products & Services

Services
Framing Drywall and Plastering Tiling Harwood, Laminated and Engineer Floor Installation Kitchen Installation and Open Concept Kitchen Back Splash Installation Basement Renovation and Finishing Separate Basement Entrance Partial and Total Bathroom Renovations Electrical and Plumbing Windows and Doors Installation Painting Decking Fences
Specialties
Basement Renovation and Finishing, Kitchen, Bathrooms, Decks, Plastering, Tiling, Hardwood Laminate and Engineer Floor Installation, General Contracting

Credentials & Financial Information

Cash or Cheque
Ontario Business License Number
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
One year warranty on all work

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!