Categories :
8 am to 8 pm

Green Maple Home Renovations

Company Profile

Home Renovations Mississauga, General Contractors Mississauga,
Basement Renovations Mississauga, Basement Renovations Oakville, General Contractors Oakville, Home Renovations Oakville

General Contractor, Home Renovation, Bathroom Renovation, Kitchen Renovation, Basement Renovation, Decks, Plastering, Tiling, Hardwood Laminate and Engineer Floor Installation, Framing, Drywall and Plastering, Tiling, Painting

_________________________________________________

Green Maple Home Renovations is focused...

more...
Servicing:

Milton, Oakville, Burlington, Mississauga, Etobicoke,

Markham, Richmond Hill, Toronto

Reviews for Green Maple Home Renovations

Show:

Dec 10, 2012, OAKVILLE

When I first contacted Ariel I had already finished a project in my basement but I was not happy with the finishings; He was recommended by some friends who suggested I gave him a call, they had heard me complained of poor quality and aesthetics of my basement by another contractor. Ariel came to my house and I explained to him what I needed to fix and change; for him no job is too small, insignificant or simple, he is always ready to give a solution or idea. Ariel did a very good job, I'm very satisfied, the quality and speed with which he took over the projects. Since then I always call him when I have a new idea and get his inputs as well. Ariel is very reliable, professional, respectful, very clean when working and his fees are reasonable. I can say that I feel a great peace of mind knowing that I can count on him for any future projects.

Company Response:
Hi Emily!!! Thank you very much for your comments!!! It's always a pleasure to work for you. I wish you and your family Merry Christmas and a happy 2013!!! Hope to see you soon! Cheers! Ariel

Dec 10, 2012, Mississauga

I have always had issues with contractors, when they don't show up in time or take longer to do a job and charge extra. Finally I found a honest and excellent contractor that does clean and very good work. Thank You Ariel for the job you had done in my kitchen. Removing all the tiles and replacing with marbel tiles. We had a baby in the house and Ariel kept it very neat and organized while the renovations took place. The job was done in time and was perfect.

Company Response:
Hi Vishal. Thank you very much for your review. We are very pleased with your comments. It was a great opportunity for us to work for you and your dad and we appreciate it. Thank you! Regards!!! Ariel and his crew.

Sep 24, 2012, Toronto

Highly recommended. Ariel and team did a great job on my basement while respecting the cleanliness of the house. I am a very picky customer and they didn't stop until I was completely satisfied with every detail. Very polite and understands what is important to me. Also offers several new improvement options without being pushy. Overall a stress free experience.

Company Response:
Steve, thank you very much. I appreciate the opportunity you gave me to improve your home and I am glad that you are satisfied with the company's work. Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write this review for us. Regards Ariel.

Sep 07, 2012, RICHMOND HILL

We have a great experience with the hardwood flooring job performed by Ariel. It’s always hard to find good contractors but we found the right one with him. He did the 900 square feet hardwood floor job very quick and very professional. What I like the most was the attention to details, efficiency in his work and high job quality. He indicated in many areas a better solution to some details even though it required extra work. Also he works in a very clean and organized way. We are really happy with this job and we will definitely contact him for any other home renovation. We recommend him to anyone who is looking to do a professional job with a very reasonable price.

Company Response:
Thank you Alejandro and Tamara. It was a real pleasure for us to work in your home. Thank you for the opportunity you have given to us and for your review. See you soon.... Ariel.

Aug 11, 2012, Toronto

Ariel replaced a basement wall for me. I needed a new wall that would prevent rats from breaking through. Ariel gave me the idea of reinforcing it with a new cement wall with limestone tiles on top. The result is a definite improvement to the look of the wall and a much stronger wall that will prevent any rodents from breaking through. Ariel worked very quickly and efficiently and completed the work in just one day. He was also careful to cover the furniture with plastic prior to beginning the work. I highly recommend Ariel for any home renovation need.

Company Response:
Thank you for your review Radjev, we were very pleased to work for you and I am glad we did it as you needed in such a short period of time. See you in the upcoming project. Cheers, Ariel.

Aug 03, 2012, Brampton

Since we moved into our home last month, we contracted Ariel Nieto from Green maple Home Renovations to build a bedroom & bathroom in our basement. Ariel did a wonderful job. With qualities of hard work want Ariel back for our next home project & would also recommend this company to anybody looking forward to get work done in their home., dedication, kind & considerate, Ariel completed his job on time .We are extremely pleased with the finished product, that Ariel left us with . Absolutely professional !. We would definitely

Company Response:
Sudhir and Jessica: Thank you for taking time to write a review for our company. It was very nice to work for you and we are looking forward to have another possibility to help you to improve your new home in a near future. Thanks!!! Regards Ariel

Jun 26, 2012, MISSISSAUGA

Our condo unit is 30 years old and the original kitchen needed a complete make-over. Green Maple Home Renovations did a fantastic job. The following are my comments: GMHR helped us with renovation planning GMHR helped us with sourcing cabinets & other supplies at lower cost than what we could have done. GMHR did a fantastic job with the renovation work - with attention to smallest details. Most importantly.... GMHR helped us to identify issues with plumbing that we weren't aware of before. GMHR fixed some minor plumbing problems at no extra cost, and also helped us to contact the condo management to repair other plumbing issues that were part of the condo's common elements. These problems could have caused serious flooding of our condo unit if GMHR didn't spotted the problem. Ariel @ GMHR is courteous, professional, and willing to work around our schedule. Two thumbs up for GMHR.

Company Response:
DW: Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with our company. We felt very confortable and we were pleased to work for you. Thank you for giving us this opportunity and see you soon! Regards Ariel.

May 08, 2012, Richmond Hill

If a picture says a thousand words than the attached pictures speak for themselves. Ariel was subcontracted to do work on my basement and he did a magnificent job. I left my house keys with him through the whole project while I was away at work and the house was empty and he kept the place immaculate. He is a hardworking, dedicated and fair person. I would recommend him to anyone for their home renovation project.

Company Response:
Thank you Asad...It was a privilege to work for you. I felt like being in my own house. Thank you for the trust and for your words. Regards! Ariel.

Apr 20, 2012, TORONTO

Ariel is that rarity, the ethical contractor who does top-quality work. He is dependable, true to his word, and near-obsessed with getting the job done right -- he does not take shortcuts. During the job he pointed out a number of instances where our choices may have caused problems down the road, and he was courteous and focused on our needs throughout the process.

Company Response:
Gene, thank you very much for your words. We are looking forward to work for you again. It was a real pleasure, thank you!!! Regards Ariel.

Apr 19, 2012, North York

Ariel and his team were great to work with. my job might not have been the biggest job they had on their plate but they sure made me feel like it was (and that's important). Ariel and his team were very knowledgable, they worked with me, suggested changes to my original plans (which i adopted) and really helped me to explore my options. they were on time and on budget. they were clean, courteous and a pleasure to work with. i would definately recomend this company to all those looking to have some work done on their home.

Company Response:
Joseph, thank you for your kind attention during the time we were working at your home. It was a real pleasure to work for you. A good feedback between the customer and the contractor is crucial for our Company. It could'n have been any other way...Thank you again and we'll keep in touch. Regards. Ariel.

Company Profile

Home Renovations Mississauga, General Contractors Mississauga,

_________________________________________________

Green Maple Home Renovations is focused on providing high –quality service and customer satisfaction. It’s success comes from hard work, honesty and a feedback between contractor and customer on all stages of each project.
Renovating a house could be a stressful experience. So, why renovating?
Because we make it easy for you and because just a kitchen, bathroom or a basement renovation will increase the value of your home for future sale or simply to make your home more comfortable to live in now.
Our team will guide you through this process to make it a smooth and memorable renovation experience.
From frame to finish, we do it all . No matter how big or small your renovation project is, we're the company for the job. We are proud of our countless satisfied customers. Choose us for any renovation project, and you'll be glad you did.
We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and help you to transform your living space delivering superior construction and design.

Why Green Maple?

We are specialists in Kitchen, Bathroom and Basements Renovations.

We start with a consultation to map out your vision, requirements and budget for the projects. From there, we will develop a plan of action for the project and discuss a time frame.

Because we want you to feel involved throughout the entire project, you are welcome to get in touch with us at any time.

We will explain you what’s going on as the project takes shape, and discuss problems reasonably and will work with you to make the result as good as it can be.

We have the technical, business and interpersonal skills, the tools and the experience needed to do the job you want done.

We have experience with projects similar to yours and we know what materials and techniques are needed for your work; and even better, about problems with similar work and how to solve them.

We are willing and able to help you refine your plans where possible, resulting in a more desirable and cost-effective project.

We are knowledgeable about the type of work you’re doing and able to suggest ways to get what you want and meet your budget.

Before starting the job we will give you a fixed price which includes all the materials, labour, equipment and fees and will put everything in a signed contract.

From the initial consultation to the last service, we keep you abreast of our progress so you know exactly what we are doing and how much it costs.

We know how to work efficiently with as little inconvenience to you as possible while still delivering a final product that surpasses your expectations.

We will give you one year warranty on all work and if during a year there's any issue we will fix it in a frame time of 24-72 hours after the first call .

Our professionalism, affordability and reliability have helped us build a client base that knows that we do not sacrifice quality for price.

Our Company is committed to working within the budget of your project, ensuring that your renovation is completed on time delivering a high quality result.

We are also an eco-friendly renovations company and we can help you to low your energy costs!

Give us a call..! Our best proof of quality is satisfied customers.

Products & Services

Services
Framing Drywall and Plastering Tiling Harwood, Laminated and Engineer Floor Installation Kitchen Installation and Open Concept Kitchen Back Splash Installation Basement Renovation and Finishing Separate Basement Entrance Partial and Total Bathroom Renovations Electrical and Plumbing Windows and Doors Installation Painting Decking Fences
Specialties
Basement Renovation and Finishing, Kitchen, Bathrooms, Decks, Plastering, Tiling, Hardwood Laminate and Engineer Floor Installation, General Contracting

Credentials & Financial Information

Cash or Cheque
Ontario Business License Number
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
One year warranty on all work

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!