Category :
Tal Drori
Hours:
8-5

Pro Weld

Company Profile Wrought Iron Railings, Stainless Steel Railings, Glass Railings, Aluminum Railings, Gate, Fence, Indoor, Outdoor. Pro Weld provides complete welding services, fabrication and mobile welding services. Pro Weld has been serving the Greater Toronto Area communities for over 20 years. We are CWB certified. The company was established in 1990, with ...

You Might Also Consider

Classic Glass & Mirror

Shower Enclosure

Custom Glass was able to give me custom glass shower doors on my bathtub that don't allow the water to splash onto the...

Honey In North York 5 Nov 20, 2013

Reviews for Pro Weld

Aug 23, 2012, Markham

I found Pro Weld from Homestars. After emailing three different companies from Homestars, I decided on Pro Weld. Tal was very responsive and followed up after install. There were some minor levelling issues and Tal had it fixed right away. I would definitely recommend Pro Weld. They take pride in their product and makes sure everything is done correctly.

Aug 18, 2012, Richmond Hill

We had a very good experience dealing with Tal and appreciated his help with the design . The railing was built to fit the requirements of our staircase and we are very pleased with the final product. We have already received compliments from our neighbours. We highly recommend Tal & Pro-Weld.

Jun 05, 2012, Toronto

I needed custom railings for my new modern house,Tal knew exactly what it was that I was describing over the phone. Through the entire process Tal and everyone at Pro Weld were complete pros. I can be a bit of a perfectionist and Tal went out of his way to make sure that I was 100% satisfied, I would use them again, and recommend them to my friends.

Apr 02, 2012, NORTH YORK

Pro Weld did an amazing job manufacturing a custom bench mage of Iron that I sketched in rough. Great job and fantastic to work with. Was prompt and turn around was fast. I was very impressed. Jay

Helpful? Yes No
This review has been flagged for verification.
Mary in Thornhill Mar 28, 2012
Why am I seeing this?

Mar 26, 2012, THORNHILL

Tal worked with us to choose the appropriate railings for some tricky spots in our home. The style was not typical and neither was the size but they made it look amazing. They were patient with our indecision and didn't push. We are so pleased!

Mar 23, 2012, North York

Great price! Great service! I would highly recommend Pro Weld to anyone, and have already done so with several friends. Our new railing is 1000 times better than the old one!

Mar 10, 2012, THORNHILL

My stainless steel and glass railing look amazing, such a modern look to my house. Pro Weld also did my outdoor wrought iron railing. Great costumer service, clean job and as promised, right on time. I would highly recommend them.

Feb 28, 2012, THORNHILL

Tal at ProWeld is a real gem. He came to our home to discuss our design which was customized to meet our needs. He was pleasant, honest and responsive. On the day of instalation, Tal was there to watch over the project, ensuring that all was done right and it was. When we made changes to the initial plan he didn't hesitate one bit. He made sure we had what we wanted. We would highly recommend this company and the quality of their work. The railing is unique and more than met our expectations. Thank you Tal!

Feb 09, 2012, RICHMOND HILL

High quality work - unique designs offered -- workmanship that of an artist. Everything that was promised on the quote was delivered - actually went above and beyond. Extremely satisfied and would most definitely recommend.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!