Category :
Interlocking Stone
Address:
PINE GROVE , ON L4H2J0

Tema Paving Ltd

Is this your company? Claim it FREE!

Claim This Listing

Expand your profile, get notified when reviews are posted, and start managing your online reputation!

You Might Also Consider

Canada's Gardenland

I found Ayrat and the team on Homestars. We had 4 contractors come quote the job, from the moment I met Ayrat to the last...

Pasha from Toronto 1 Apr 08, 2014

Reviews for Tema Paving Ltd

Oct 11, 2013, Aurora

Joe and his crew were great. A very professional, punctual and efficient group. Joe is easy to work with and gets the job done right. From the first visit to the finished product, what Joe says is what you get. Nothing hidden. The work they did was better then I expected it could be. My backyard driveway looks like a million bucks. I shopped around and in the end, I'm glad that Tema was our choice. Would always recommend Tema to everyone.

Jul 16, 2013, Newmarket

Joe and his crew were fantastic. PROFESSIONAL, FAST, GREAT PRICE, EASY TO WORK WITH, EXPERIENCED AND DETAILED. It was a pleasure to work with them on my backyard project. Highly recommend Tema Paving for anyone that wants great work in a timely fashion. I look forward to having them back on my next project. Grazie Tema Paving Ltd. (Matt)

Jun 04, 2013, Vaughan

All work done as expected, no surprises no hidden costs. Very helpful advice in design and stone /color selection . Large selection of materials. Very satisfied with overall work and craftsmanship, very reliable and fast . Highly recommended.

Mar 20, 2013, Markham

Best company, best prices. I had Joe do the front of my house and put in a new driveway, fantastic job. They cleaned up everything, were on time, and had the best prices. Gave great honest suggestions. His crew are hard workers. I am so happy with my new look.

Nov 20, 2012, Etobicoke

I had called Joe to help fix our patio that we had done this past summer by another company. The other company had poor customer service and made some major errors to our patio. I did not want to call them back due to the bad experience we had, so i went searching for another company. All i can is I wish that i had found Joe before. He is very proffesional, and he is genuinely a nice man to work with. He was very understanding and helpful to our situation. There is not enough good things i can say about Joe and the work that he did to make our patio look the way it should have. I can without a doubt use and refer Joe for any interlock/paving job. There are not a lot of honest good companies left, but Joe is one of those companies. If you are looking for a fair priced, good workmanship and all in all nice person to work with, Joe is the guy to call for your interlock and paving needs. Thanks again Joe.

Oct 07, 2011, Scarborough

After getting several quotes for interlocking,I was thrilled to have found Joe, who is refreshingly honest and very affordable. I was extremely impressed with the work he did. Joe is a professional with integrity and creativity. He works quickly and cleans up as he goes along. Do yourself a favour and call him for your interlocking needs. You won't regret it! Thanks Joe.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!