Category :
Owner/Manager:
Aaron Hill

Toronto Tree Removal

Company Profile

Toronto Tree Removal is a small Toronto company specializing in the cutting and removal of small, medium, & large trees.

Our goal is to keep tree removal affordable for our customers, and to do so without sacrificing safety or service.

How do we do it? By focusing on tree removal only, rather than the more comprehensive service that other tree services offer.

more...
Servicing:

Toronto, North York, Mississauga, Oakville, Scarborough, Markham, Richmond Hill, Thornhill,Vaughan, Etobicoke,

Reviews for Toronto Tree Removal

Show:

Nov 04, 2013, York

I contacted Aaron on a Friday and job was quickly quoted and completed by the following Wednesday. Quote was very competitive and reasonable compared to other quotes that I received. Also appreciate the crew cutting the wood into firewood lengths and moving the wood from the front of the house to the back. I would call on TTR for my next tree removal and would recommend them to anyone looking to have their tree removed.

Oct 30, 2013, York

Aaron and his crew at Toronto Tree Removal did a great job cutting down and removing 2 trees in our back yard. Aaron gave us a price we were very happy with. He and his crew completed the job quickly and efficiently. They did a great job cleaning up after, being especially considerate of our neighbours. Highly recommend!

Oct 29, 2013, Toronto

I thought they did a terrific job. Were prompt with the quote, it was compeititvely priced, and did the job in a timely manner. Only thing keeping it from a perfect score was that I thought the clean-up could have been better. None-the-less, I would recommend them.

Jul 24, 2013, Old Toronto

Called Aaron and received a same day quote, which was lower than I expected. He happened to be in the area just finishing another job and was able to come by that same day and remove my tree in just 3 hours. Cleaned up everything. Very pleasant and professional. Would definitely call Aaron again for future tree service. Michael from downtown Toronto.

Helpful? Yes No
What could this company do to improve their services?
Nothing.
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
Call Aaron.

Jul 07, 2013, Old Toronto

Toronto Tree Removal responded with a same day quote, were the least expensive and were on the job 2 days after giving them the work. Aaron and Heather were professional and personable. They treat 'the crew' with respect. Lorne - the tree cutter - is amazing! 37 years of experience around the world. During a break he shared tales of his work in the rain forests of Guatemala - a real professional. Cabbagetown is known for its Victorian charm and heavy tree cover. But the neighbours Norway Maple and Honey Locust were damaging the roof, clogging the eaves and choking the backyard from light. They needed to remove a half dozen major limbs while negotiating utility lines, houses, fences and other trees. They moved patio furniture, protected other plants and windows, cleaned up the mess and put everything back. Absent the missing limbs, you wouldn't have known they'd ad been there - tree cutting Ninjas! An amazing job - nice people - great price - fast and effective. That's how I define value!!!

Jul 02, 2013, Toronto

I called Toronto Tree Removal to quote because another service was not able to do the job for a couple of months. TTR price was a little more pricey but they could do the job within the week so I said go ahead. As it turned out some time opened up the afternoon of the day they quoted so they came over here and did the job. I was delighted when I got home in the afternoon to find them just finishing up. They removed two limbs from a tree in my backyard to let the sunlight into my garden and removed a juniper tree which was falling over in the front yard. The backyard was tricky because the limbs being removed were the size of trees and I didn't want them to fall on my garden. Everything was done tickety-boo and all cleaned up nicely. Aaron and Heather were great people to do business with. Would recommend them to anyone.

Company Response:
Thank you, Carolyn, it was great working with you!

Jun 25, 2013, East York

Aaron and his talented crew showed up on time and got to work on a 3 story high tree in a very tight spot in my small backyard. The root had rotted and the tree was very unstable. They did not have direct access to a roadway but implemented well and bit by bit, cut down the tree and removed the root. All debris was dragged down a lane to the chipper parked on the street and it was all done in about 2 hours. Very courteous, professional and got the job done. Thank you Aaron and crew!

Thanks kindly!

Jun 11, 2013, Toronto

Aaron and his crew have just left my property after felling 4 dead trees and pruning others. The crew was most professional, reasonable, courteous, tidy and friendly. I was amazed how easy they made it look to take down my mature dead trees. I'll have them back again, no hesitation.

Company Response:
Thanks, Sandy, it was a genuine pleasure doing business with you!

Jun 03, 2013, East York

I had four elm trees that had died and needed removing. Not an easy job as I am in a row house with just a small pathway along the back. Nevertheless Aaron and his guys were efficient, pleasant, professional and did a great clean up before leaving. I would recommend them to anyone needing similar work.

Feedback much appreciated!

May 29, 2013, Toronto

After a recent rainstorm one of my neighbors very large trees was uprooted and crashed into my backyard. We called Aaron who answered his phone promptly and arrived to survey the damage within the hour. Even before we agreed to job he removed some off the large branches that were threatening to cut my telephone wires to ensure no further damage and necessary service calls. He had is polite and professional crew working within the hour of us accepting a very fair estimate. Not only did they do a fantastic job removing the tree but also cleaned up leaving little evidence of the mess the fallen tree had made. I am very thankful for the quick response and outstanding job. I highly recommend Aaron and his team!

Company Response:
Thank you for the opportunity, happy to be of service.

Company Profile

By limiting our services, we keep our overhead low. Less equipment, fewer tools and a smaller operation mean we can offer lower prices to our customers.

Call us for a quote and let us show you the difference.

Products & Services

Services
Weed Tree Removal, Dangerous Trees, Stump Grinding/Root Removal, Limbing, Storm Damage/Emergency Service, Firewood Service
Specialties
Small to medium & large sized tree removal projects

Credentials & Financial Information

2000
cheque or Internet transfer
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!