Category :
Owner/Manager:
Mikhail Dmitriev
Hours:
Mon-Fri: 9AM-8PM Sat: 9AM-5PM

Vinyl Leaf Windows and Doors Inc.

Company Profile **Customer Satisfaction is our PRIORITY AND GUARANTEE! ** Vinyl Leaf Windows and Doors provide professional advice and quality service for all your residential window and door needs. All our windows and doors are manufactured locally and are custom engineered to meet the severest weather conditions. We provide retail contractors, homeowners, ...

You Might Also Consider

Keating Roofing

Kingsway Home.jpg

We were in the market for a new roof. Our real-estate agent suggested getting several estimates, as the roofing industry...

Emily from York 1 Apr 10, 2014

Reviews for Vinyl Leaf Windows and Doors Inc.

Show:

Feb 22, 2012, Coquitlam

Review has Multiple Versions 1

We had our windows changed last year and were happy with the service and results. However in February I called to get our last bay window changed and was very disappointed with the customer service. We had to call back a couple times to get someone to come and take the measurements. Since then nothing has happened. We had to contact the owner several times who continuously told us he would call us back but didn't. I wish he was honest with us in the beginning if he was out of town and wasn't able to complete it. I have lost trust in this company and would no longer refer them.

Company Response:
Thanks a lot for the wonderful review Daniela. We appreciate the kind words and most appreciative of any referrals that come our way from you. With regards to your project, we had to pay close attention to the exterior look of the windows and therefore we installed the 3 inch brickmould to make sure that all the windows will be properly sealed all around. The final look of the windows is spectacular. It was our pleasure working at your home. Thanks again for using us for the project.

Jan 29, 2012, Scarborough

We ordered a pair of basement windows from Vinyl W&D. They quoted us the best price out of the all the competitors we checked out. Installation was quick, the staff was professional and very helpful. Windows look great, thank you so much Vinyl!

Company Response:
Michael, Thank you so much for your review. I am so happy to hear that you had such a good Vinyl Leaf experience. Enjoy your new windows and if you need anything else in the future please do not hesitate to call. Also, don't forget about our friends and family referral program where we will pay you directly $200 for every referral you bring to us!

Jan 28, 2012, Vancouver

Got a phone call from a lovely saleslady, she was very professional and pleasant to speak with. After mentioning some work that my neighbors have done and the fresh look it provided the house I simply wanted to know the cost of replacing a few windows and doors around the house. After agreeing to a free estimate the salesman showed up 2 days later with plenty of samples and choices for me to decide from. We reviewed the house and settled on a price for a few issues that had to be taken care of. After the work was done I truly was satisfied with the workmanship and amount of detail put into the project. Thank you guys!

Company Response:
James, thank you very much for the wonderful review. We always strive to surpass customer expectation on each and every project. It has been a real pleasure to work with you and I am happy to hear that the choice of products worked our nicely and that the installation went smoothly. Thanks for choosing Vinyl Leaf W&D.

Jan 26, 2012, Mississauga

I got a fiberglass front door, and I found the price to be very reasonable and the service to be very good. Everything was quick and organized, and the sales reps were very helpful and enthusiastic. Overall the whole process was pretty fast, and I even referred them to my neighbours.

Company Response:
Thank you very much Yevgeni. It was great to work with you on this project and I am very happy with the job our installers did at your home. Please don't hesitate to call us in the future with any further projects.

Jan 25, 2012, Scarborough

I never pictured myself saying yes to a telemarketing asking for a free estimate over the phone. But, the job needed to be done and the guy on the phone sounded professional and courteous. Once the craftsman from the company came in, we asked him a whole bunch of questions regarding window quality and design, payment plans, etc and his help and advice really sealed the deal. He was honest about windows that didn't need to be replaced yet and mentioned those that should be replaced soon. All in all, it was a pleasant experience, the work done to my standards, and we are very happy with the results.

Company Response:
Thank you very much for your review. I am so happy to hear that you had such a good experience. I will forward the kind words to our craftsman. Keep us in mind when you and your wife decide to replace the rest of the windows in your home. I'm sure we would be able to surpass all expectation!

Jan 25, 2012, NORTH YORK

The guys at Vinyl Leaf Windows and Doors did a stellar job in replacing two windows and a door for us. They were very professional and courteous when quoting us while providing us with many different options and pricing. More impressively the amount of professionalism they had during installation was above and beyond our expectations - making sure they walked me through every aspect of the job, making sure it was to my specifications. I would HIGHLY recommend these guys to anyone that is looking for a great and affordable service from a very reliable and professional team.

Company Response:
Ian, Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Our ability to respond effectively when an issue presents itself is something that we take great pride in. Remember our friends and family referral program, just make sure to let your referrals know to mention your name when they call.. that way we'll be able to pay you directly!

Jan 25, 2012, RICHMOND

Exquisite service. They came to my home, quickly and efficiently changed my old windows and doors for brand new ones, with no hassle to my family and everyday life. No mess, and very professional. The product is great quality, effective and beautiful. Now my home is safe from drafts and beautiful!

Company Response:
Thank you so much Janna for the business and the kind words. We are so glad that we were able to be of a service and looking forward to serve you again the future.

Jan 17, 2012, THORNHILL

I am very satisfied with the service Vinyl Leaf has provided. They took me through the entire process before installation began and made sure I understood what was going to happen during the course of the work. I highly recommend this company as they provide excellent and reliable service.

Company Response:
Thank you for taking the time to let others know about your experience with our company. I was glad to hear that the final look is exactly what you were hoping for. If there is anything else you require, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Jan 11, 2012, NORTH YORK

Great Job! The sales rep was very knowledgeable and helpful. He showed us some great door designs that fit our home decor. The job was done well and within the time frame promised. During the installation, the installers did a fantastic job cleaning up at the end. We would highly recommend their service to all our friends and family. Thank you for a job well done.

Company Response:
Marina, Thank you very much for the pleasant review. The installers always appreciate a good feedback. You chose a great design for your front door and i'm happy to hear that you are satisfied with the final results. Always remember, our doors are always open! If you haven't heard already; we have a referral program for friends and family. For every referral that turns into a sale, we will send you a cheque for $200. Enjoy your new door!

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!