Category :
Mike Alati
Hours:
7am - 6pm

Optimal Irrigation Corp.

Company Profile Optimal Irrigation Corp. provides efficient and clean installation of automatic lawn sprinkler and landscape lighting systems coupled with courteous, speedy customer service. We pride ourselves on being helpful and knowledgeable in order to satisfy your irrigation and landscape lighting needs. We are fully licensed and insured.

You Might Also Consider

Green Valley Irrigation Ltd.

green valley irrigation

As a businessman for 35 years I have hired many trades to perform their services for personal (domestic needs) and...

Philip Small from Burlington 4 Apr 17, 2014

Reviews for Optimal Irrigation Corp.

Show:

Jul 09, 2012, Richmond Hill

MIKE AND ADRIAN ARE AMAZING !!! I had 10 people look at my home and give me their recommendations and none were as experienced, professional or as well recommended as Mike and Adrian. When the landscaper at the end delivered new grass and confessed that he didn't tell the guys at Optimal I knew I was in trouble cause the new grass would have been a waste in this heat. I called Mike and Adrian and they worked in the dark to get the job done !!! I truly was expecting them to say not my problem but they didn't. They saved my lawn and made everything work properly. I'm happy to continue using them for the maintenance and will refer them to all my friends and family. Thanks Mike and Adrian for your hard work. You defiantly deserve the homestars award !!!! Great job !!!

Jun 14, 2012, Toronto

I highly recommend Optimal Irrigation to anyone considering putting in an irrigation system for garden beds and pots. The crew worked well as a team and as a result the work on our gardens was completed efficiently and in one visit. The company takes pride in its work and was very respectful my property. They made sure the patio was spotless before they left and were respectful of our neigfhbors and the limited parking in our complex. Adrian ensured we understood how the system works so that we can manage it ourselves before he left. Oprimal Irrigation will be back in the fall to shut the sytem down.

Nov 10, 2011, Toronto

I would highly recommend Optimal Irrigation to any of my family and friends. I moved into a new house, and upon arrival we realized that the sprinklers that were in place needed some work. Mike was able to assess the situation and make the necessary changes that we needed. Not only did he deliver on quality, but he did so at a competitive price. They are always very responsive on all issues I call them for, its fantastic service. Aside from the fantastic work and service Mike delivers, what I valued most was his honesty. I do not know a lot about sprinkler systems, so the honestly and knowledge Mike brought was immeasurable. They obviously place high value on their customers and the relationships that they form them.

Nov 08, 2011, MAPLE

I must say that we are extremely pleased with the installation three years ago. The system was installed with precision. Every plant in my flower beds get enough water. Service is fantastic and repairs are done quickly like one to two day turn around if not the same day if in the area. I would recommend optimal irrigation. A great company with great employees. Thank you Mike Adrian and Paul.

Helpful? Yes No
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
Hiring this company is worth every penny.

Nov 04, 2011, THORNHILL

Mike and his team are very pleasant. They installed our irrigation system, gave us suggestions to maximize the quality and use of the system without driving up the cost. They also installed the system quickly and in a very professional manner. They contact us regularly for seasonal maintenance, and are very timely and efficient in the work they do.

Nov 01, 2011, WOODBRIDGE

Mike and Adrian installed and have maintained our home sprinkler system for 3 years. They were great to work with, very informative and helped us chose the right system for our needs. They are professional, respectful and offer very competative prices. We look forward to seeing them in the spring and fall and would highly recommend their services.

Oct 28, 2011, WOODBRIDGE

Mike and Adrian are great guys. Friendly and proffesional and provide great service. Very happy with the job they've done so far. Had spinklers installed in 2008 and have reffered them to many friends and family Since.

Oct 28, 2011, WOODBRIDGE

Mike and Adrian are amazing guys Reliable and Honest I got 5 quotes and they were by far the best pricing. They were honest with what I really needed to meet my needs. Would highly recommend them to anyone.

Oct 28, 2011, MARKHAM

Great service as usual....fast and efficient. I have been a customer for several years and have always been pleased with the workmanship and service. It's a pleasure to deal with you guys. See you again for 2012 spring start-up.

Oct 28, 2011, KING CITY

Mike, Adrian and Paul have provided very reasonable and competent service. We were unfamiliar with the sprinkler system in our new home and they were eager to ensure that it was in proper working order and to provide us with a working knowledge of the system. All repairs were done promptly and efficiently at a reasonable price. I would not hesitate to recommend this company.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!