Category :
Alarm Systems
Address:
Calgary , AB T2E6J5

ADT Security Services

Is this your company? Claim it FREE!

Claim This Listing

Expand your profile, get notified when reviews are posted, and start managing your online reputation!

You Might Also Consider

SafeTech Alarm Systems and Video Surveillance

I hired Apex alarm systems based on their homestars reviews and I couldnt be move please. We were having our new home...

Les Evans from Calgary 3 Apr 10, 2014

Reviews for ADT Security Services

Aug 12, 2013, Calgary

ADT did a great job of the consultation and free estimate on my home. Their installer was excellent and quick, and he did a great job of explaining the system. We had this system installed in an older home that had been renovated, and ADT was reasonably priced compared to the other quotes we received.

Feb 22, 2013, Calgary

ADT Security services, a professional security service, with a year round 24/7 contract and service. They offer an professional sales services and a team to maintain the system. A great service with an excellent program.

Jan 22, 2013, CALGARY

The battery on the main console in my house was slowly dying. The folks on the phone at the ADT head office were helpful as much as they could be. They tried to explain over the phone how to change it. When that was not successful, they sent over a repairman who was on time and very helpful. He explained how to change the battery and showed me how to do it so I would be able to do it on my own next time. Good service! I recommend them.

Nov 20, 2012, Calgary

They are an okay company but they are just contracted out of the states to work for defend direct. This causes problems when it comes to billing because no one at adt seems to know anything about this company. Just a hassle but otherwise ok services for the price.

Aug 03, 2012, CHESTERMERE

We have had ADT for a few years now and have never had an issue with them. They were quick and easy on the installed. They offer many technologies which are forward thinking, making it the reason we choose them. We anted to ensure that as our home needs change (central home control) we had the infastructure to support it. The billing is done, every month with no issues and they are easy to get a hold of when you need them.

Jul 07, 2012, Calgary

there has been never any problem with the service, the sistem is easy to use and the costumer service has been easy to access when need it, I will reccomend this company with out a problem to any one.

Jul 06, 2012, Calgary

ADT were very good at installing an alarm system in an older home. They were fast, efficient and professional during the installation and they were accurate with the cost and services provided. Would recommend to others.

Helpful? Yes No
This review has been flagged for verification.
Andrew in Calgary Jan 27, 2012
Why am I seeing this?

Jan 27, 2012, Calgary

They are very reliable and when we have had problem they come out and fix the system. When I wanted a key phob they did not charge me for it and come out with in a week to set it up for me. I feel very safe with the system in our house.

Dec 25, 2011, Calgary

ADT Security Services are great for household and home security needs. An excellent security system is in place and a callback is given in the case of an alarm. Great for home security essentials.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!