Category :
Structube Furniture and Accessories
Hours:
Mon-Wed 10am-6pm, Thur-Fri 10am-9pm, Sat 10am-6pm, Sun 12pm-5pm

Structube Avenue Road

Company Profile Structube is a specialty retailer of contemporary and modern home furnishings and accessories, offering exclusive designs at affordable prices. Since it first opened as a family business more than 35 years ago, the company has featured handpicked products from around the world that reflect today's modern lifestyle.

You Might Also Consider

IKEA Furniture Assembly Service

I had a large amount of items to assemble that I recently purchased from Ikea. I found Ikeaman on Homestars with great...

Karyn Allicock from Toronto 2 Apr 13, 2014

Reviews for Structube Avenue Road

Jan 21, 2013, Etobicoke

We received outstanding customer service from Heath. He helped us order desks and order furnishings for our new home in a polite, friendly and attentive manner. The items were delivered to the store within a week and the transaction was painless.

Dec 25, 2011, OAKVILLE

Structube used to be one of my favourite stores- very modern furniture and pieces you could not find anywhere else. I have found recently since they have opened several other locations, that for whatever reason their selection is not as unique as it was in the past. Most recently I purchased a dining room table and parsons chairs, and although they were not necessarily different from other stores, I do feel that they are excellent quality and they are modern with clean lines, like most of their furniture. The sales people are hit and miss I find- some great. and very helpful, while others have been borderline rude when I have been in there. My review is therefore mixed; I love some of the furniture these days, and when the staff are having a good day, it is a great experience. I might shop here again, but because of the inconsistency likely only if I could not find what I was looking for anywhere else.

Feb 20, 2011, TORONTO

I thoroughly enjoyed the helpful service at Structube store on Avenue road. The delivery of my table and sofa was fast and the service was great. The were very careful when entering and leaving my home. I will definitely go again.

Mar 28, 2010, North York

When the items were purchased, I asked that the boxes etc be taken by the delivery service. I was told NO by very unhelpful person at Avenue Rd. store. I can now see why. There were 7 pieces to my delivery. They arrived early and were very careful and friendly. I now see why taking the cardboard etc was not possible. It too ke over 4 hours to remove all the packing material. And since the stuff is so heavy lifting and moving it around was tiring (65+ age). I live in a condo. It took 9 trips and a very angry building manager for disposing of all the material. Filled 2 dumpsters even cut down is size. So if you want something environmentally friendly re packaging i would pass. Then came assembly. Couch legs had to be screwed in. No easy task as the wood into which they must be screwed was like concrete. Why they were not installed is beyond me. The two sectional piece had 18 cushions - unless you are a good person with logic - good luck. i still don't know if they are in the correct positions. The bed was the main challenge. After 30 minutes to unpack and tear down packaging i found a package of "hardware". Guess what. No assembly instructions and this is not something you can put together with just your own logic. Even Ikea manages to send instructions. So i phone the Avenue Rd store to get the guys who missed good customer service class the week it was taught because he was at the - how to be rude and don't care attitude class. No apology or anything - remember $5000 paid out and I got "should have bee there somewhere - I have a copy here so come and get ot when you want." Finally found out they had a store in North York. he did phone them and they had a copy but after 5 hours of already tiring work and still not finished I had to drive to the store, pay for parking but the envelope was ready at the front desk. A very polite and pleasant girl - a change from Avenue Rd store was pleased to provide me with the envelope. When i asked for the name of company owner and address she said that was in Montreal and she was not at liberty to provide that information. Guess he is tired of getting complaints. I get home and 90% of the assembly instructions are useless. The 10% that was useful plus my own logic then required just under an hour of assembly time. I now need to get a couple of lamps and end tables. originally was planning to get from this store but they now have lost that sale. My advice - DO NOT BUY FROM THEM UNLESS YOU WANT THIS TYPE OF DAY.

Nov 03, 2009, Toronto

as you can see in the product description, I purchased quite a bit of items from structube. the guy name Heath or Keath at the Avenue location couldnt even add up the stuff I wanted to get let alone generate propert receipt for it. they ended up giving me two separate receipt and 2 days later I got a call from Visa card that they charged sofa twice. when I called them, that same guy asked my credit card number and along with correction he carged additional $60 delivery fee. like this isnt enough when the sofa arrived, I just could not believe how cheap it looked and all the cushions were mis-shaped. on and on and on...... I was fed up with it and wanted to return the item, they kept on telling me to wait till they speak to regional manager,and that he'll be in touch the next day. of course they never called. anyways. enough said. DO NOT SHOP THERE. even Ikea uses better material and have better customer service than this.

Aug 05, 2009, Truxton

I bought a couch after moving to Toronto in early July. I was told it would arrive first week of August. They didn't call to tell me it hadn't come, and when I called I was told I would have to wait until middle-end of August. In the same conversation, I was told that they can never gaurantee a delivery time. The woman who answered the phone was sarcastic and rude, and never once apologized for the delay. The furniture there is decent but, if you have any expectation for acceptable customer service, you will be sorely disappointed.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!