Category :
Hours:
Monday to Sunday 7am to 7pm

PAYLESS MOVING AND DELIVERIES

Company Profile

Payle$$ Moving and Deliveries provides moving and deliveries services throughout the GTA and surrounding areas for a FLAT RATE. We are equipped to handle logistics; coordinating the movement of freight between homes, offices, warehouses and suite or any destination. Our coordinated services allow us to move you from one home or suite to another at short notice or conduct an emergency delivery for a low price.

more...
Servicing:

Toronto,Bolton,Burlington,Concord,Etobicoke,North York,Richmondhill,Thornhill,Unionville,Vaughan,Woodbridge mississauga,brampton,caledon,Barrie,oakville,Niagara,Guelph,Branford,scarborough,pickering,ajax,whitby,Oshawa,kingston,windsor,london kitchener,cambridge

Reviews for PAYLESS MOVING AND DELIVERIES

Show:

Mar 15, 2014, Richmond Hill

Peter and his team moved our household contents to 2 addresses on 2 different days. Both moves were executed perfectly. Peter and his team were professional and very accommodating. This was by far my best moving experience to date. They arrived earlier and finished the job ahead of time, no breakages or damage! Great job!

Mar 03, 2014, East York

I had a great experience with Peter and his movers. He was right on time and delivered great service. I will use Peter's services in the future if needed. Thanks Peter!!!

Nov 23, 2013, Old Toronto

We are very happy with Peter and his crew’s efficient and professional work. Back in September, they moved a fairly heavy and bulky hardwood bedroom set for us from Thornhill to Etobicoke. Peter was flexible with the schedule and gave us a good rate. We previously had a horrible experience with movers and were a bit apprehensive. Peter and his crew, however, were outstanding. They worked fast, efficiently and did not lose time chatting. We have wainscoting on the stairs and the second floor landing and they took great care not to scratch or damage anything. We are looking to buy more furniture for our new house and Peter will be the first we call when we need moving services. Thanks Peter!

Nov 07, 2013, Old Toronto

Moving a 1 bedroom to an apartment. I guess I had more boxes than I had anticipated. Payless quoted me a fair price after taking everything into consideration. They were very fast and the flat rate gave me peace of mind. They conducted themselves professionally and got everything I needed into the truck. Tip- These guys give out free mattress bags.

Nov 06, 2013, Old Toronto

Working with Payless Moving was a great experience! Not only did we receive a prompt quote and great customer service, but Peter and his team considered all the little details which made me feel comfortable and extremely valued. This was definitely the best moving experience we've ever had and would highly recommend them to anyone! Cheers.

Oct 08, 2013

We had a fantastic experience with Peter and his moving crew. They arrived on time (calling us on their way) and were extremely efficient. The guys were all pleasant and easy to deal with. When we got to the new place the former owners were still moving out but Peter and his crew did a great job ensuring that our belongings got in and were put in the right place. We would definitely recommend their services and alredy have. Thank you for making our day easier.

Oct 01, 2013

We hired Peter for a small move - 30 pieces of furniture, about 30 boxes and a piano. He was on time and finished the job in about 4.5 hrs. However, he refused to move large items that were not packed in a box and did not bring wardrobe boxes for the clothes, as was agreed on the contract. We were left to move all these items by ourselves.

Company Response:
when we got to the house, not much was packed we had to start moving items off the table and furniture to move them, we helped to pack and move a few things which was not part of the contract but it was too much to do. I had a look at the contract and there was no wardrobe box in the contract.(pls have a look at your contract again) when moving,small items should be put in boxes to reduce the risk of damage and make for a cleaner and organized move

Sep 24, 2013, Toronto

These guys were great. They took my booking on 2 days notice. It involved picking up 2 stoves & dishwasher for myself and my inlaws. They went to the warehouse with all the information and when one of the items wasn't ready, they waited... until they got proactive and made it happen! They were careful, friendly and helpful when they arrived - helped us setup the appliances and then did the same at my inlaws condo. The price was right and the service - fantastic!

Aug 12, 2013, Scarborough

This was our third move with Peter and as always he and his guys were fantastic! They were punctual arriving exactly at 9am as promised and were very fast and efficient. There were some open boxes that the guys helped wrap and pack away (with out any fuss) plus there was a number of things that had to be moved into storage. I also pulled a bit of a fast one asking them to make a last minute deliver of some of the things to my father-in-laws place. There was an additional charge of course but, it was reasonable and worth it considering its one less headache for us. I highly recommend Peter and his team; fast efficient and reasonably priced in comparison to the big name moving chains.

Jul 09, 2013, Woodbridge

Peter and his crew were amazing. I was originally slated to move in the afternoon on Canada Day. However Peter called me 2 days in advance and let me know that their morning slot was open and if I preferred that then they would start early. The move went smoothly even with 2 stops for pick up. All of my belongings arrived intact and well organized. I have already recommended them to friends who are moving and will continue to do so.

Company Profile

Whether moving or a delivery, we have a transportation plan to meet your needs. We are proud to offer cube trucks and full size vans. From our centrally located office in North York, we can coordinate your services with speed and precision. Our on-time and safety records are remarkable and illustrate why Payle$$ Moving and Deliveries is regarded as one of the most upcoming delivery company. Payle$$ Moving and Deliveries can give you a competitive advantage. We ensure that your freight is there on time, every time.

Moving Pricing structure: call us for a free in home estimate
We offer flat rates and low prices on small or big moves plus deliveries. No deposit required and you pay when the job is done. We protect and wrap your belongings in blankets and plastic wraps plus we protect the floor with non skid mats because we care and value your business. Call peter at 4169864489 for more information, or visit us at www.paylessmovingTO.com

Products & Services

Services
Moving and deliveries

Credentials & Financial Information

2007
cheque,cash
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!