Category :
Address:
Toronto , ON M3J2P1

Vmat Roofing

Is this your company? Claim it FREE!

Claim This Listing

Expand your profile, get notified when reviews are posted, and start managing your online reputation!

You Might Also Consider

Fabrizi Roofing & Aluminum

Nightmare!! I had used Fabrizi Roofing in the past without any problems. This time turned out to be an absolute nightmare....

Jeff from York 1 Mar 24, 2014

Reviews for Vmat Roofing

Apr 16, 2012, ETOBICOKE

Had the roof redone in 2004 and now I'm loosing the shingles. Had to replace shingles in three different areas of our roof. When I went to recover those that had blown off I descovered they were improperly installed. I also found that the whole roof wasn't done as per the manufacturers recommendations . No felt underlay, incorrect nails, not removing the adhesive strip and the list goes on. Depending who you talk to some say those things shouldn't create an issue. Being a tradesman myself I know why there are certain recommendations made by manufacturers. They may seem time consuming etc. but for a good installation they should be done. If you're going to get a roof redone do your homework. There are lots of instructional videos are on the internet and manufacturers websites. Watch them and make sure your contractor gives you the right answer when you question them. DO NOT go for the cheapest price. They can't short change you in materials so they'll cut corners elsewhere. We have an old garage in the back with all its shingles still in tact after 20 years. Why ? Because it was done correctly from the start. No excuse, Manny! You're a hack...

Helpful? Yes No

Jun 07, 2011, Toronto

In the summer of 2010 we had vmat roofing redo our flat roof. They gave us a 5 year guarantee and we paid in full. I asked for a receipt and was told one would be mailed to me. When I didn't receive it after a few weeks I phoned. My calls were never returned. Thankfully I wrote a cheque and used that as proof for my income taxes. In the spring of 2011 we had more leaking into the house and water bubbles under the surface our flat roof. We made 15 phone calls and left messages everytime. They kept making excuses as to why the owner wasn't returning our calls or visiting us to see what was wrong. We finally gave up after a month of no response but because we were rebuilding a terrace over the roof we couldn't delay the contractor anymore so we hired another roofer to come and fix the problem. Vmat did not properly seal the flat roof side that connects to our house. Because of this flaw water seaped in under the flat roof. We were frustrated by whole experience and are not only out the money that we paid Vmat roofing but we had to pay $2000 on top to another roofer to fix the problem caused by Vmat.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!