Categories :
Hours:
9-6pm

Norseman Construction & Development LTD

Company Profile

Based in Toronto, Norseman Construction & Development Ltd. has been a leader in residential renovations and custom home construction since 2005. From concept to completion, we take a client’s vision and make it a reality through a comprehensive process to ensure the finished product exceeds expectations.

more...
Servicing:

Greater Toronto Area including:
East York, Beaches, Scarborough, North York, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Pickering, Markham, Richmond Hill

Reviews for Norseman Construction & Development LTD

Show:

Mar 20, 2014, Scarborough

My husband and I decided to buy a fixer upper so we could create our dream home. We just needed the right construction company to help us. Through internet searching and talking to our friends we picked a few companies to chat with. We decided to go with Norseman because of their professionalism, knowledge, and understanding. Kris was just the person we felt comfortable with to undertake this important adventure with us, and we were right, he went above and beyond! They were a bit more expensive, however you pay for what you get, and we got nothing but excellent service, great workmanship and peace of mind. We felt at ease in the hands of Norseman. The staff was wonderful and Kevin was delightful to work with. We would definitely use them again!

Feb 28, 2014, Toronto

Norseman Construction renovated part of my 100 year old home, including the construction of a brand new kitchen, a 2 bedroom suite downstairs as well as the replacement of all windows. They were easy to talk to and answered all my questions. Greg, the project manager, was always on top of things and patiently addressed all my questions and concerns. The rest of the crew were always courteous and helpful, willing to do those little extras which mean so much. Norseman sent me pictures, e-mails and regular updates of the work completed. I was very pleased with the end product. After the renovations were completed, I returned to their services for other repair work that was needed. I would not hesitate to recommend Norseman Construction to any one. They are honest and professional.

Feb 27, 2014, Toronto

Norseman Construction built my 3rd story addition and I couldn't be more satisfied. They were professional, informed, and extremely attentive to any of my concerns. Most importantly, they're a great bunch of guys and they did an exceptionally good job - on time and on budget. I'd be happy to work with them again and wouldn't hesitate recommending them to others.

Company Response:
Thank you Joseph for your awesome review. Our guys really enjoyed working on your project.

Dec 09, 2013, East York

Recently I had Norseman Construction work on my income property. They did a 1st floor commercial space, and a 2nd floor residential suite above my commercial location. The entire reno consisted of 3 bathrooms, reconstructing the 2nd and 1st floor to open it up with new hardwood, tile, trim and doors. They gave precise information in my updates, and they were easy to get a hold of at any time. The finished product looks amazing and I would recommend Norseman Construction for any commercial or residential projects you have in mind.

Nov 22, 2013, East York

We bought a house that needed a little updating and a basement reno. We were very impressed by Noresman's reviews and Kris was eager to help us. They stayed on budget, on schedule and the work that was done was what we had envisioned. I feel that the communication from our team about the day-to-day comings and goings of multiple people was less than adequate (as I'm a stay-at-home mom), and the details were often overlooked such as our kitchen counter cuts and the basement painting. I would use them again as I feel I have a better understanding of the company and we could work together better.

Sep 27, 2013, Old Toronto

I finally purchased my first new home. After doing a lot of research I decided to purchase a "fixer upper". My house needed a lot of work. I decided to start by renovating the first floor. I contacted Norseman Construction and Development. They worked with me to create my vision for the perfect home. I was on a very tight budget and was worried that the project might cost more then I had anticipated. To my surprise my home is stunning and was finished with no additional cost. I cant wait to renovate the second floor. Norseman Construction is the company I am calling.

Jun 15, 2012, Etobicoke

We hired Norseman to renovate our basement for our mother who was moving and needed a place to stay, and to help us with our kids. We had a very specific timeline it was completed within the time line and the budget. We then had Norseman build a deck for us in the back yard it was completed to our specifications and was completed in 3 days. Amazing group of guys I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a company who will provide you quality work for a reasonable price. Thank you Kris great job.

Mar 02, 2012, EAST YORK

Norseman Construction's office is located in my area I have seen there signs around allot and when I was considering a renovation I thought that they might be out of my price range. However after meeting with Ian, Kris and the the rest of the Norseman Staff I was greatly put at ease. The cost was affordable, the job went as planned, I was given the freedom to choose my material and save cost through their suppliers which was a really unique way of doing business. I recommend this company to anyone looking for a reliable renovation. Thank you

Company Response:
Thanks Ryan it was a great project look forward to renovating your new place for you as well, all the best Kris.

Mar 02, 2012, TORONTO

Norseman Construction was hired to renovate the main floor of my semi. I had a great design and Norseman was able to execute the project with the precision and detail I was looking for. They completed the job within budget and within my timeline I recommend anyone looking for a Construction Company instead of a contractor, the difference here is professionalism, organization, cost accurate, and efficient. Thank you for my renovation I will enjoy it immensely.

Oct 03, 2011, Toronto

Great work done on our place. We called Norsemann on a Tuesday in September and it was done on the Saturday. Work was done in half a day. It looks sharp!

Company Profile

Our wealth of experience, skilled expertise and attention to detail enables us to offer you innovative solutions, competitive pricing and the ability to meet milestones. We appreciate how much your project means to you. That’s why we approach each project with professionalism, integrity and adaptability while maintaining open communication with you every step of the way.
We pride ourselves in Home additions, renovations, custom home building and design.
Let us partner with you to create the home of your dreams.

Products & Services

Services
Home additions, renovations, custom home building and design.
Specialties
Home Additions, Renovations, Custom Home build, Design.

Credentials & Financial Information

2005
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Cash, Cheque, Money Order
Covered by Workplace Safety Insurance Board (WSIB)Member of Toronto Construction AssociationMember
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!