Category :
Patti Houston
Hours:
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm

Fluff Design & Decor

Company Profile We have two division under Fluff Designs; RentFluff and KeepFluff: RentFluff - http: / / www. rentfluff. com - a furniture rental company that offers a variety of services such as staging, interior design, redesign, relocation, events and more. KeepFluff - http: / / www. keepfluff. com - a showroom ...

You Might Also Consider

Exit Stage Right

Sally's expertise in staging our home to sell was right on. I had been told that my light green onsuite tiles would make...

Pat Bean West Vancouver, BC 3 Apr 16, 2013

Reviews for Fluff Design & Decor

Show:

Oct 27, 2011, Toronto

When we put on a home show booth we want to look good. The Vancouver Home + Design Show is a feature event for homeowners looking for contractors and HomeStars had a booth at the event. Fluff stepped up and helped us out making it look great. The booth was right beside the stage, so it needed to look good. The furniture that Fluff provided for the booth was comfortable, and provided our space with a modern and inviting mood. During stage shows and during the show home show attendees made themselves comfortable on the sofa and chairs, which is a testament to how it looked. I was also very impressed with how Fluff handled the logistics. The furniture was delivered and ready for when the show began, and I didn't need to worry that it would all get cleaned up at the end. If I lived in Vancouver, and needed my house staged, these are the folks that I'd have do it. Thanks again guys, and hope to work with you again next home show.

Helpful? Yes No
Company Response:
Thanks for the comment. We are glad that you enjoyed the process and result. We are very happy that you presented this opportunity to us as well. Once again, thank you very much for everything.

Oct 21, 2011, VANCOUVER

Fluff was able to showcase the best features about a given space to help show off features. Many times when one wants to sell a vacant space, Buyers cannot imagine their stuff in the rooms. They Fluff team is very professional and prompt. They were amenable to revision when my client disagreed with certain goods and were able to exchange those items immediately. They leave everything clean and in prefect order after the staging as well as when the the materials have been removed. Their ideas and mainly contemporary. I would fully recommend them.

Helpful? Yes No
Company Response:
Hi Deborah, We are glad that you are happy with our service. We strive to make everyone one of our clients enjoy the process and the outcome as much as possible. Let us know if you have any questions or upcoming listings. We are happy to help. Thanks.

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!