Category :
Rudy Ruberto
Hours:
7am-7pm

Invisible Windows

Company Profile We clean windows, wash gutters, and provide power washing! And not just in Calgary, but also surrounding areas including Airdrie, Okotoks, Cochrane, and Chestermere. Call 403-870-7839 for a free estimate.

You Might Also Consider

Pure Window Cleaning

I was extremely impressed by the professionalism shown by this company. They were on time, got straight to work, and...

Edna in Evergreen 1 Apr 21, 2010

Reviews for Invisible Windows

May 08, 2013, Airdrie

I called Invisible to come and do our windows. They came twice and were unable to do the work due to inclement weather. I do understand this, as safety comes first. On the second visit they said that the would have the office call to reschedule. I wanted to be there to sign off the work. I came home two days later to an invoice waiting for me and windows that were not cleaned very well. There was obvious lines on the outside panes, and the windows were anything but invisible. Seeing as we have french panes, we paid a lot and I expected them to be perfect. They offered to come back, but I just don't have time to deal with what should have been a simple job. I felt that the manager was not really interested in my frustration. I wrote them a cheque with a small discount for the poor work and will not use them again. The quote was not broken down and was just a number. Amateur at best.

Helpful? Yes No
Company Response:
Hi Drew, I apologize for the mistakes you outlined, and thank you for bringing them to our attention so that we can learn from them. I had understood that you wanted us to return when the weather improved, but you're right, we should have called to confirm. From now on, we will always triple-check. We care to make sure all our clients are satisfied and would have been happy to redo at no charge the parts of the work you were displeased with. Going forward, we will also make a point of making sure the client understands the components of our quote. I understand that you will not use our services again, but please do let us know if there's anything else we can do to make it up to you.

Mar 02, 2013, Airdrie

I am very happy with the services of this company. They respond fast, are super friendly and wash up my windows superb. Highly recommend this company to anyone who wants clean windows.

Helpful? Yes No
Company Response:
Thank you, Jennifer! We're glad to hear you're so happy with our work. We'll keep it up in the future too!

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!