Category :
Toronto , ON L7A1Z7
Owner/Manager:
TONY GALIZIA

MIXEDESIGNS

Company Profile Growing customer satisfaction is easy with quality products, exceptional design and strong client relationships. Join other satisfied customers and receive our full range of services, from custom designing, project management to construction. Our focus is to help homeowners find the best balance of value and beauty at realistic prices

You Might Also Consider

AJD Construction

AJD Construction totally delivered! With expert help from day one to finish, I was impressed by the service, creativity...

Nicole Bissett from Newmarket 1 Mar 16, 2014

Reviews for MIXEDESIGNS

Show:

Mar 09, 2014, Mississauga

Tony and his team renovated our entire home, which is approximately 5000 sq ft. The end product is nothing short of exceptional. Tony and his team were professional, thorough and quick - they managed to complete our home in 5 months (despite the scale of the project) without impinging on quality. Tony pays very much attention to detail and will voice his opinions on design techniques when necessary. Tony and his team take very much pride in their work and will not rush to finish a job for the sake of completion. Tony has gone above and beyond in his role as a contractor; from coming to periodically check on the house after we moved in to attending meetings with various vendors for design input. In short, what struck our family most about Tony was that he cared about the final product and did not see this project as a mere business transaction. We are very happy with the final product and it was an absolute pleasure working with Tony and his team. We wish you the best of luck. The Genova family

Jan 27, 2014, Toronto

I found mixedesign through homestars and have been very pleased with their professionalism. I used mixedesign to do an extension in the back . Both Tony and his team were always very courteous and polite.Professionalism, attention to detail and commitment to exceed expectations at an affordable price point will no doubt make him your best contractor. I am in the construction industry myself and I have to tell you how impressed i am with mixedesign.

Jan 04, 2014, Toronto

I have recommended Tony to my clients on several occasions, each time I have received glowing reports about the quality of the work, he's dependable and excellent at managing projects.

Dec 20, 2013, Old Toronto

We worked with Tony on building and furnishing a baby room. He was so very helpful when it came to fresh ideas and enthusiasm. We stayed within budget and on time. Tony and his team are such a pleasure to work with.

Dec 18, 2013, Mississauga

Tony not only did a perfection job,he also made sure that the idea we had in mind could be executed in a timely fashion within the budget. He helped us to transform our house from a so,so house to a wonderful place by incorporating a lot of original ideas in the renovation. Thank you Tony and we would hire you again in a heartbeat. Joan and Bram.

Dec 10, 2013, Aurora

Dear Tony Thank you for the incredible work on my main bathroom! Besides creating the perfect bathroom for my family I also wanted to say thank you for continuously providing my clients extraordinary service. You and the entire Mixedesign company bring a unique and unsurpassed brilliance to any job regardless of it’s size. Knowing you are taking care of my clients brings me much piece of mind knowing they will be thrilled with the end results. I would highly and without question refer you to anyone that needs your superior design/renovation/building skills. Looking forward to doing more business with in 2014! Best regards Lisa

Dec 08, 2013, Old Toronto

From the moment you meet tony at mixed designs his passion for what he does is infectious. It is rare to find a contractor that truly has your best interests at heart, is vested in the project, taking it to heart, and guides you through what can otherwise be an arduous process with simplicity and ease. Tony's commitment to make our house, safe, functional, energy efficient, beautiful and a place to call home was evident at every stage of the project and dealt with the most mundane and minute of details with ongoing care and attention to see the project to completion. His team is professional and Tony was available throughout the project. I am very happy with the beautiful renovation of our home thanks to the mixed designs team. I have recommended Tony to several of my friends and colleagues as he is a true gem and a real find. I wouldn't hesitate to use him again and am only sorry that our time with him has come to an end :-)

Dec 06, 2013, Old Toronto

Tony is a consummate professional. I count on him to give me accurate estimates, and deliver top notch results. He approach his projects with a balance of creative flare and budgetary restraint. I have had the pleasure of seeing numerous projects come together with Tony Galizia, and he and his team are consistently professional and results oriented. I highly reccommend his services.

Dec 06, 2013, Old Toronto

I have recommended Tony and his team to a few clients and he is incredibly knowledgeable and reliable. My clients have loved the work he provided before, during and after the job was complete. I absolutely recommend Tony Galizia and his team at Mixedesigns.

Nov 24, 2013, Scarborough

We had several contractors come into our home to give us estimates for our basement and we did not get a great sense or felt trusting of any of them. Everybody was offering a VERY BASIC finished basement for our budget and we felt discouraged. Thankfully my boss had just reno'd his entire house and based on the pictures we were shown and his recommendation, knew Mixedesigns would be able to create the basement we wanted and would love. We could not be more happier with the end result. Tony and his team exceeded our expectations and created an aesthetically beautiful basement but more importantly an incredibly functional and safe space for our family. I can say that not one inch of space was wasted due to Tony's smart design and layout planning. We had several issues that needed to be addressed. Our ceilings were low, poor layout, and the electrical and plumbing were a complete mess. A major concern of ours was the safety of the electrical work that had previously been done. With Tony's reassurance, he managed to fix everything and to code and have put our minds at ease which meant everything to us. It's not often you meet someone that you can whole-heartedly put all your trust into, but there's something very special about Tony. He's an incredibly strong leader and is very confident in his abilities. He's a great listener, hardworking, honest, and is always reassuring. His passion, enthusiasm, and love for what he does is so clearly evident and he truly cares about his clients happiness and their homes. A TRUE PROFESSIONAL. We are truly blessed to have met Tony and hope he will come back to finish the rest of our home. Words cannot express our gratitude for making our house finally feel like a home. We love our basement and are so HAPPY. Thank you Mixedesigns.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!