Category :
RICHMOND HILL , ON L4C9R9
Owner/Manager:
Reza Shalileh

Canada Smart Home Solutions

Company Profile www. CanadaSmartHomeSolutions. ca Canada Smart Home Solutions is your one stop to all your Audio and Video needs. We are a dealer of various A/ V products and can provide you with a variety of good quality systems, such as LCDs, Plasmas, Receivers, Speakers, Universal Remotes and more. We try ...

You Might Also Consider

Sounds Good - Home Theatre, Music Systems & Smart Homes

AIR_7135.jpg

I had two sets of "professionals" install home theatre, electronics, home automation, etc at my home. It was such a mess...

Karyn from Oakville 1 Mar 25, 2014

Reviews for Canada Smart Home Solutions

Dec 14, 2013, Old Toronto

They listen to the client, take a serious look at all options and very knowledgeable. Great commitment to client service, thorough, and very clean. Highly recommend to anyone looking for home AV, security and networking solutions.

Jul 10, 2013, North York

Thank you Smart Home Solutions! They did such a great job; Punctual, very fast and adequate...extremely knowledgable and their prices are highly compatible. I give you a 5 out of 5. I enjoyed working with you guys and I will call you again and again. Thanks

Helpful? Yes No
What could this company do to improve their services?
Just keep up the good work

Jan 23, 2012, Toronto

They did a great job networking my home. I was really impressed by how fast it was done and also how clean everything looked when they finished. I have no problem recommending this company!

Oct 09, 2011, AURORA

This smart guy is so professional and passionate! I had a few awful experience with other companies, so I choose home theater installation company carefully. But this guy just gave me the best customer service I have never experienced before. Work is done perfectly and quickley and he teaches you things that you can adjust your systems by yourself in the future. I compared the price with other companies, the price he offered is lower the most of the others. So, the work is perfect, the price is great, what are you waitting for??? Call him!

Sep 29, 2011, North York

We have been in the construction business for over 10 years, and I have never came across a contractor this passionate and knowledgeable about the work they do. Canada Smart Home Solutions goes extreme when it comes to customer service. All phone calls are answered quickly and they are at the job as soon as you need them. We are very happy with their work in a number of our projects and will definitely work with them again in future.

Sep 26, 2011, North York

Very good experience: - they accommodated my schedule - they took their time to install and test the system - they came back to check on a problem discovered during testing - they answer my phone calls promptly Highly recommended.

Sep 26, 2011, NORTH YORK

Excellent service, quick and thorough. After the system was installed any issues/questions were resolved very quickly and promptly. I highly recommend these guys: they know their stuff, plus they are polite and very easy to deal with.

Sep 26, 2011, NORTH YORK

We had our home alarm system and video cameras installed by this company. Their service has been above expectation and I have recommended them to my family friends since then. Their pricing is also competitive.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!