near

Organizing Products & Services
Address:
YORK , ON M6C1E2

Melanie Kushner-No Longer in Business

Is this your company? Claim it FREE!

Claim This Listing

Expand your profile, get notified when reviews are posted, and start managing your online reputation!

You Might Also Consider

OnWall Solutions

OnWall_Logo_NEW_company_logo.png

OnWall totally cleaned up my disastrous garage, and gave me useable space back as well as a show home for my vehicles....

Len from Burlington 2 Apr 09, 2014

Reviews for Melanie Kushner-No Longer in Business

Jun 12, 2011, Toronto

I would like to say that it's because we have a toddler at home that our entrance was completely disorganized, but the truth is, he has only added to the chaos that is our home. I'm usually embarrassed about this, but Melanie came over and was completely nonjudgmental. She was patient and kind to my toddler running around her, and somehow managed, with many distractions and a short amount of time, to make the entrance of our home go from dissaray to dazzling! I was so happy with Melanie's work that we plan on hiring her to help us with our scary basement. Thanks Melanie!

Company Response:
My absolute pleasure - family homes are always full of energy and like second nature to me...I hope that you're enjoying your new found space and look forward to working together in the future:-)

May 31, 2011, North York

For the first time in a long time I needed something and actually found it on the first try! And not only did I find it, I could picture where it was. Over the past couple of years my Laundry room had turned into the dumping ground for various items in my house. Whether it be clothes that no longer fit my kids (stuffed in numerous bags), empty boxes for electronics and even some that had the old broken phones repackaged inside them... I had tried numerous times to clean and organize that room but it would only last a week or two, with me having only shuffled things around in the room, nothing really had a permanent "home". It has been about a month now and my Laundry room still looks the same as when Melanie left it - which says a lot with 3 young kids, a nanny and my husband and I in and out of that room numerous times during the day. Thank you Melanie for helping add order to our lives.

Company Response:
Many thanks for the great feedback - It was an absolute pleasure helping you regain your amazing laundry room back + I hope that the new clothes sorting system is working out for you + your family! All the best!

May 30, 2011, Toronto

Our lives are hectic and VERY full. I am a full-time working mother with two kids under 5. The home office was a dumping ground for us, ranging from the little ones artwork, out grown clothes, tax reports to old magazines! Nested Organizing came in while we were at work and dealt with EVERYTHING! They organized our mess and came up with genius solutions that we have been able to maintain. Finally we are back in control of this part of our house....Next project...the playroom!! Thank you Nested Organizing.

Company Response:
It was our absolute pleasure - I hope that the "Proud Moment" storage solutions that we created for your kids artwork is filling to the brim:-) All the best!

May 26, 2011, Toronto

Melanie's ability to listen to our family's area of need alongside her eye for organization and detail breathed new life into our cluttered space. We now have a functional and systematized home office that is inspiring to work in. In 3 years we were no where in organizing the room. 3 HOURS with Melanie changed everything!

Company Response:
Many thanks Danielle for your amazing feedback - I hope that your family continues to de-clutter, assign 'homes' for all items within the office & enjoy your new found space! All the best to your family:-)

May 17, 2011, TORONTO

We are so grateful for Melanie's help in transforming our disorganized basement into a functional, organized and cozy family room and play area. Melanie helped us to rid ourselves of years of accumulated junk, and encouraged us to think critically about what we were really needed and what we could live without. She created a "home" for everything - we can now easily tidy up from an afternoon of playtime in the basement with our daughter, and know where to find her toys the next day!  Melanie was incredibly thoughtful, sensitive, and prepared throughout the process. We would use her expertise again in a heartbeat! The Beck family, Toronto

Company Response:
Many thanks to the Beck family for their incredible feedback! I had a great time working with them on their newly finished basement and hope that they make many great memories using their playroom with their beautiful baby girl:-)

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!