Category :
Patrick Davidson
Hours:
24 hours

Davidson's Electrical Services

Company Profile Residential - Commercial - Industrial Renovations - Repairs - New construction 24 hours - Reliable - Competitive rates ECRA/ ESA License 7008352

You Might Also Consider

Colony Electrical

My husband and I are going through a major renovation which required replacing all of the electrical in our home. I met...

Melissa from Etobicoke 1 Jan 16, 2014

Reviews for Davidson's Electrical Services

Jan 24, 2012, Mississauga

As a general contractor I deal with a lot of contractors. I wanna say that I have used pat and Davidson's electrical services in my projects and am extremely impressed by his proffesionalism and ponctuality. Pat and his crew are polite clean and my clients never had a bad thing to say regarding his work. I only hire the best in my team and pat is a defenite asset to my company. I would recommend pat and his crew for any of my clients and friends. His prices are reasonable and his customer service and follow up on calls is outstanding. keep up the good work pat.... John Teixeira JCONSTRUCTION AND RENOVATIONS INC.

May 28, 2011, Orangeville

We had pot lights installed in our livingroom and I can't believe how quickly it was done and how amazing it looks. We also had our fuze box switched to brackers. Davidson's Electrical service was AMAZING he even cleaned up any mess even though I offered to do it. We had some other quotes from different companies and his was the best. He came into my house and treatedd it like it was his own I am so impressed with everything that we had done. I will be calling him again for any other work we need done. Thank you so much Patrick Davidson all your work was amazing. A Crole

Apr 22, 2011, Bolton

We had Davidson's Electrical Services in a while ago to replace the ugly florescent fixture in our kitchen with potlights, install pots in the family room (which wasn't wired for ANY light fixtures at all) as well as on the stair landing and in one bathroom. Pat also installed a couple of additional outlets for us in a convenient location. He was prompt and personable, and able to provide several suggestions to best meet our needs and provide the most aesthetic solutions for us. He was careful to keep his work as clean as possible and to minimize patch-up work (even though we told him we need to repaint anyway!) We will definitely be having Davidson's Electrical back for other projects in the near future.

Apr 20, 2011, Orangeville

I found Pat to be very professional and thorough with the work he did for us, The end result was to a high standard, and he completed it within the time frame the had stated to us, I would have no hesitation in recommending Pat to anyone else, He had some very creative ideas which helped with our design of the lighting, We shall certainly call on Pat again for future jobs.

Apr 19, 2011, Richmond Hill

Pat was referred to us by another electrician that I had worked with in the past. He returned our call, arrived on time and got the job done. He was easy to work with, flexible with his work schedule and did the job to our satisfaction. We would definitely recommend him to anyone looking to do electrical work of any kind!

Apr 18, 2011, Mississauga

A friend recommended Davidson's Electrical. In the past I have had horrendous experiences with contractors. This was different! My call was returned the same day, the work - potlights, new panel, more outlets - was done pronto, perfectly, and politely, leaving my home tidy and in fine working order! Furthermore, I had 2 other estimates for less work and ended up getting more bang for my buck. I am compiling another 'to do' list for both outdoor and indoor electrical work and I will be using Davidson's again - no hesitation. What a relief!!

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!