Categories :
Hours:
24 hours / 7 days a week

A to Z Plumbing and Drain Toronto and GTA

Company Profile

A to Z Plumbing & Drain offers complete plumbing & drain services. We provide professional video camera inspection of the drain and sewer system and fast repairs of your plumbing problems.
At A to Z Plumbing & Drain, our philosophy is simple; quality work for a reasonable price. Our goal is to provide excellent service for our clients.

more...
Servicing:

Toronto,Etobicoke,Mississauga,Scarborough,North York,Richmond Hill,High Park,Mimico, Oakville, Cedarvale, Alexandra Park,The Annex,Baldwin Village,

Cabbagetown, CityPlace,Chinatown,Church and Wellesley,Corktown,Discovery District, Distillery District, The Entertainment District, East Bayfront, Fashion District, The Financial District, Garden District, Grange Park, Harbord Village, Harbourfront, Kensington Market, Moss Park, Queen Street West, Regent Park, St. James Town, St. Lawrence, Trefann Court, Yorkville, Bedford Park, Davisville Village, Deer Park (Yonge and St. Clair), Forest Hill (and Forest Hill Village), Lawrence Park, Lytton Park, Midtown, Moore Park, North Toronto, Rosedale, Summerhill, Wanless Park, Wychwood Park, Yonge and Eglinton ,

Bloor West Village, Bracondale Hill, Brockton Village, Carleton Village, Corso Italia, Davenport, Dovercourt Park, Dufferin Grove, Earlscourt, Fort York, High Park, The Junction (formerly West Toronto), Junction Triangle, Koreatown, Liberty Village, Little Italy,

Little Portugal, Mirvish Village, Palmerston, Parkdale. Roncesvalles, Runnymede, Seaton Village, Swansea, Trinity–Bellwoods, Wallace Emerson, The Beaches (also known as The Beach), East Danforth, Gerrard Street East (Little India), Greektown, Leslieville, Main Square, Playter Estates, Port Lands, Riverdale, Upper Beaches

Reviews for A to Z Plumbing and Drain

Apr 08, 2014, Toronto

I would highly recommend A-Z Plumbing and Drain Company to all homeowner's in need of any type of plumbing services. The owner Dimitry was punctual, intelligent, honest and very helpful. He did a thorough job, gave me some really good advice and the most important he charged me very reasonable price. Don't get ripped off by other people - call to A-to-Z Plumbing and Drain Company! He won't take advantage of your misfortune. Thank you Dimitry!

Company Response:
Thank you Michelle! Serving all you plumbing needs! Dmitry, Master Plumber

Feb 15, 2014, York

Good experience once again. Never need to wait, Dmitri and crew are always on time. Clean installation that required a bit of a creative thinking because of the position of the backwater valve. Dmitri was like surgeon, exploring where exactly drain pipe is and cutting precisely where needed. Paperwork was taken care of.

Oct 25, 2013, Mississauga

With the July 8, 2013 rain storm in Mississauga, I had sewer backup flooding in my basement. Insurance paid for damages but with a condition that a back flow valve be installed to continue coverage. Called a few plumbers but was most satisfied with Dimitry's quote and advice. The installation was quick, clean and best priced. Also provided a letter for the insurance company.

Oct 15, 2013, Scarborough

We had a sewage pipe from house to road, 60 years old, and it maxed out its life as it turned out to be a paper and bitumen pipe and collapsed over time. When they first dug it up Dimtry wasn’t sure what it was and once he researched and found out he realized he couldn’t do what he had originally planned and had another guy come in to do the specialized work without charging me more. I can tell it ended up costing him a bit more. Awesome, these guys are the best. I am hard to please and I like their stuff. He said it would take six hours and he went over and above. He said he’d be there 6-4 and was always there on the nose. Once it was done the lawn was flat as it was before. I recommend this company 100 per cent. 20 points. Service is excellent it has been a year and half and zero problems.

Oct 15, 2013, Etobicoke

They did a back flow valve, very well. They took care of everything came in, did initial work waited for the inspector to come and approve and came back and finished off the work and cleaned up. They also installed a sump pump with battery backup. The work was done properly and quickly. I have already recommended them.

Oct 15, 2013, TORONTO

Very good I use them all the time I have multiple properties. Needed them to fix pipes and they took out the old piping that was causing flooding in the basement and replaced it. The rest is day-to-day plumbing, taps etc. they’ve done quite a bit of plumbing for me, anytime I have a job I get them, they are the only company I use.

Oct 15, 2013, Etobicoke

He installed the sump pump and did a number of jobs around the house; straightened facets, fixed laundry sinks, he’s also very friendly and helped me fill in papers for rebate. As for quality of the work-- the main thing they did is the sump pump and I had it done in hopes that if there’s a flood it wouldn’t affect me. I can’t tell how much if it saved me or not but it looks neat and they cleaned after themselves and the part of the basement floor where they dug looks better than the rest of the basement floor. They installed it exactly where I wanted it to go. Overall I am very satisfied with Dimtry he is very knowledgeable and recommended a bunch of things for the house. On the 2nd floor, flow of water in bathroom was weak and he made it more sturdy. I know that when I’m looking at reviews I’m always suspicious of guys who have tens everywhere even though I’m looking for people who do a good job, tens I’m weary of. The only thing I can complain about it the earth they took out of my basement was put on the front porch and sat there for a week, not a big thing. The whole house was under reno so it was not a big deal.

Oct 15, 2013, North York

There were some drainage issues in my basement. I have a raised bungalow but my basement is full size 1.5 m high and we have a kitchen and bathroom. The drainage from the top to bottom flooded and the suspended ceiling in the basement above the bar started dripping. Dmitry came in with his crew and fixed it up. Honestly he’s very reliable an does extremely meticulous, maybe a tad bit slow, but does a really good job. Here in community we have lots of contractors and everyone wants to give the job to people they know and yes, I would 100 per cent recommend this company.

Oct 15, 2013, North York

We added piping in the extra kitchen located in the basement and remodeled the existing washroom in the basement too. Changed toilets and sink. He is excellent, knows what he is doing and good.

Oct 11, 2013, Old Toronto

He repaired my bathtub, I have a new house but the contractors who built it didn’t build it with access so that if something goes wrong with the tub it can be accessed easily. Dmitry managed to access the source without breaking a single tile. The precision of his work was more like a jeweler than a plumber. Excellent work I am very satisfied and would definitely recommend him to all my friends and clients.

Company Profile

Products & Services

Services
Backwater valve and sump pump installation, drain camera inspection, basement interior and exterior waterproofing, sewer cleaning, trenchless pipe repair. and other plumbing services
Specialties
Backwater valve and sump pump install, diagnostic and resolution of complex plumbing problems, video camera inspection, basement waterproofing, plumbing rough-in, trenchless drain pipe repair, drain replacement

Credentials & Financial Information

2002
Visa, Cash, Cheque
Certified Plumbers
Engineering, Plumbing
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!