Category :
Ken Powell
Hours:
Open 7 DAYS A WEEK

Around Town Moving & Delivery

Company Profile PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCED MOVERS INSURED • FRIENDLY • AFFORDABLE Let us do the heavy lifting! Contact www. aroundtownmoving. com for a FREE quote. Whether you're moving one room or an entire house, our experienced team of movers will take care of all the details. Servicing the Greater Toronto & Surrounding Areas.

You Might Also Consider

Rent-A-Buddy

New Logo

I have used Rent-A-Buddy twice now. Each time Mathew and his team were professional, punctual, polite, efficient, and...

Fiona from Toronto 1 Jan 15, 2014

Reviews for Around Town Moving & Delivery

Show:

Jul 17, 2012, THORNHILL

These guys were great! Efficient, hardworking, organized and punctual! They were willing to make several trips to get all our things moved, and managed to get the piano up a few stairs. I recommend this company to anyone who will be moving.

Company Response:
Thank you Donna for using our services. your comments are very much appreciated. please call on us anytime. Thanks again

Jul 13, 2012, RICHMOND HILL

"Around Town" movers were wonderful, we down sized to a townhouse and they made the move extremely easy and with out any problems, they made sure everything was packed and moved without any scratches or damages. Highly recommended!

Company Response:
Thanks Theresa. It's always a pleasure to provide great service to our customers. Your comments are appreciated. call on us anytime! best wishes in your new home . Thanks again

Jul 07, 2012, THORNHILL

I couldn't have been happier overall with the quality (and value!) of the service these guys provided. They were on time, courteous, had all the right supplies and know-how. I would recommend requesting a three-man crew as it makes things go so much smoother, especially when an elevator is involved. All in all, all of the other reviews are true, you can't go wrong with these guys. Highly recommended!

Company Response:
Thank you Boris for using our service.Your comments are very much appreciated. call on us anytime!! All the best in your new home and thanks again

Jul 04, 2012, North York

2nd move with around town movers. Fast and professional as always. Highly recommended. Good prices, always prompt , and everything is always in mint condition. Will be a repeat customer as long as I live in the gta. Thx guys!

Company Response:
Thanks Mike. Your continued business with us is very much appreciated. We look forward to providing you with great service once again in the near future.

Jul 01, 2012, Toronto

I moved out just a few weeks ago and had the greatest experience with Around Town Moving & Delivery. The three movers that took care of my stuff were true professionals and really friendly; I would highly recommend them and will definitely use their services again. They arrived right at the expected time, moved all my furniture, bags and packages both with great care and in less time than expected. I also appreciated their excellent mood and their sense of humor! While moving can be a tedious experience, these guys actually made mine a relaxed and enjoyable one. Thanks again a hundred times!

Company Response:
Thank you Yves for such a glowing review. It's always our pleasure to provide our customers with great service. We also like leaving an enjoyable impression with our customers .. Thanks again

Jun 28, 2012, NORTH YORK

'Around Town' and its helpers were great, efficient, careful and polite. I would highly recommend this company. If you want careful this company pays special attention to your every need. Thank you for all your help. Lisa S.

Company Response:
Thanks Lisa! your comments are very welcomed and appreciated!! please call on us anytime needed.. Thanks again

Jun 10, 2012, Pickering

I was litterly left with half of my stuff out in the rain i called devontee good good man .He said i will be there to help I had hired movers from earlier in the day and they took half my belonging left them outside in the rain and still half a house left to be moved and i had given them 1100 . He came and was very careful and fast he even moved the stuff that was left by the other movers he did way move work then the other movers that just left me .Trust me go with the one u feel will defialely take care of u and your stuff

Company Response:
Thank you for your comments Christina. We are pleased to have been able to help you out from such a tight spot. Please call on us anytime we are here when needed!

Jun 02, 2012, Oshawa

Around Town Moving worked with our company, Maid-Mart Inc. in moving one of our clients in Ajax. I must say the team did a great job and we look forward to working with this company again on our next project.

Company Response:
Thanks for the great review Beverly. Your business and comments are very much appreciated. We look forward to teaming up with your company again in the very near future.

May 26, 2012, TORONTO

Devonte and Alex came to move our 1 bedroom apartment to another condo across the street today. Unfortunately due a mistake on my part, the elevators were booked incorrectly and caused us to have a MAJOR time crunch. They were super fast and worked with all the restrictions put on them. We would have not been able to do it without them. Thanks Devonte and Alex! We will definitely being recommending them.

Company Response:
Thank you Mediha for your very detailed review. It gives our future customers a clear look that sometimes all don't go as planed when moving due to circumstances. Hiring a company that comes equipped and prepared to handle most situations can be critical on moving day.. Glad we where able to help!! enjoy your new place and all the best!!

May 04, 2012, Toronto

Around town movers saved my life on Monday. If you're moving don't wonder around any other web sites just call Devonte and the guys at Around Town and relax. I had a small one bedroom with almost all my furniture needing to be taken to the curb and one mattress with a few boxes to be taken to the new address. Even with such a small Job Devonte and the guys did a professional curtious job and treeted it like it was a whole house. It started tipping with rain when they got to my place but they wrapped my mattress in plastic and had everything into the new place it 30 min. I can't thank them enough. Call them NOW and start getting a full nights sleep again.

Company Response:
Thank you very much Rachel for such a glowing review. We are very please that you where satisfied with our rates and service. Please feel free to call on us again anytime!!!

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!