Category :
9:00am - 9:00pm

Clearview Home & Property Inspections Toronto North

Company Profile

Toronto Home Inspection, Home Inspector

Voted the 2013, 2012 and 2011 BEST Home Inspection company in Toronto and GTA !!

The only Toronto inspection company to recieve this honour for the last three years makes us want to work even harder for you and continue delievering the best home inspection service possible.

more...
Servicing:

Winner of Best of 2013, 2012 and 2011 Toronto in the Home Inspection Category.

Our unparalleled service, attention to detail and experienced certified professionals has made us the premier choice for buyers and sellers in the Greater Toronto Area.!

Reviews for Clearview Home & Property Inspections

Show:

Apr 08, 2012, Brampton

Wow! I've purchased many homes in the past and I was very impressed with Tom's knowledge and professionalism. He produce a top quality report which I'm now using to negotiate a better purchase price. Great job Tom, will definitely recommend your services.

Apr 08, 2012, GEORGETOWN

True professional! I found Tom through HomeStars in which he was highly rated. I asked him to conduct a home inspection for a home I just put in an offer for. Tom was very thorough and knowledgeable. He identified numerous issues which I then used to negotiate a better price. All in all, he did a great job and produce a great report. I would recommend Tom's services.

Apr 07, 2012, OAKVILLE

I contacted Tom for a home inspection as I am selling my home. I was very impressed throughout the entire service. Tom was very detailed and conducted a thorough inspection. Tom has extensive knowledge and was very open to answering questions every step of the way (even after he completed the job and had provided his report). He displays a high level of professionalism and integrity in his work. The service was above my expectations and I will be certainly hiring Tom when I buy my new home. I would highly recommend ClearView to all homeowners for outstanding service, high quality work and exceptional value. Thanks Tom!

Apr 05, 2012, BRAMPTON

Tom did a great job! He was thorough, knowledgeable and identified issues I would not have known about. He answered all my questions and even offered to answer questions after the inspection and review my Tarion form before I submit it. Thanks again Tom, I would definitely recommend your services.

Apr 04, 2012, Pickering

I am thoroughly impressed with the house inspection completed by Tom from ClearView Home & Property Inspections! Tom was already on the roof when I arrived 10 minutes early for the inspection, and the experience was positive from beginning to end. During the inspection Tom patiently and effectively fielded questions from both my father and myself about many aspects of the house and its feature while he photographed and provided a 'play-by-play' of what he was doing and why. I opted for the infrared imaging which was very useful in providing more information about the house. I felt so much more confident about my potential house purchase after the 3+ hours with Tom, and he provided an exhaustive electronic report including comments and photos before the evening was done. I would highly recommend Clearview to anyone needing of a house inpsection.

Apr 03, 2012, North York

Fantastic. We needed to professionally inspect a home in Toronto for due diligence as part of a purchase offer. We contacted Clearview and Tom walked us through the home in great detail. Even though there was a light rain falling Tom did a great job and was still able to inspect the roof which was an area of concern for me. He pointed out important items as we walked through the house and found him easy to follow and understand. At no point did the process ever feel rushed. Tom was patient and answered all my questions. I decided to opt for the extended package which included the IR imaging. That was helpful in finding problem moisture and heat/thermal loss areas. I'm glad Tom found other areas in the home which will need rectification soon after we move in: both for safety reasons, and to avoid larger repair bills in the future. Thanks for a great job, we definitely recommend you.

Apr 01, 2012, Caledon

Wow, great job. We were looking for a home inspector that could give us a complete and honest assessment of the home's condition. He was very professional and knowledgeable. He was thorough and patient and took time to go through all the important details and to answer all our questions. Would definitely recommend him. Thanks Tom, you did a great job!

Apr 01, 2012, MAPLE

Great Job Tom. We hired Tom from Clearview to inspection our home so that we could complete our Tarion inspection form. Tom was very professional and thorough in is work. He found several issues we were not aware of and provide a detailed report with digital and infrared pictures. We were very pleased with his work and happy to recommend his services.

Mar 24, 2012, Toronto

Excellent inspection! I not only liked your professional, detailed and procedural inspection process but also the easy to understand and comprehensive report with pictures you provided. Your service helped me to assess the property properly. I highly recommend Tom's inspection service. Young

Helpful? Yes No
This review has been flagged for verification.
dee in MISSISSAUGA Mar 20, 2012
Why am I seeing this?

Company Profile

Toronto Home Inspection, Home Inspector

ClearView Home and Property Inspections has been trusted by home buyers to help them make informed buying decisions. Our experience, training, equipment, and a customer first mantra has made ClearView the premier choice for Toronto home inspection needs. For a high quality home inspections at competitive rates, give ClearView a call and judge for yourself.

Products & Services

Products
We provide a full inspection of Residential,Industrial and Commercial buildings.
Services
Pre-purchase home inspection, Pre-listing home inspection, Pre Delivery inspection, Home Maintenance inspection, Commercial Property inspection, Indoor Air Quality Investigation Indoor Air sampling
Specialties
CMHC IAQ (Indoor Air Quality) Investigation. Certified Home Inspector, Certified FLIR Thermographer for the Infrared Camera.

Credentials & Financial Information

cheque or cash
International Association of Certified Home Inspectors,Ontario Association of Home Inspectors (RHI),
HUB Internation Insurance
Honors Certificate of Home Inspections
290.00
PROJECT RATE
Please visit our website www.cvhi.ca for pricing and services
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
We provide a very detailed online report including photos

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!